Nutella!!

My boyfriend offered to buy me a family size jar of nutella for my birthday....

Replies

• Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 948 Member
    So is that stuff really good for you?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member

he's a keeper :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

not so much, but its delicious!!!!!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member

I don't think so. The first ingredient is sugar. But it's sooooo good. :)
  • TavistockToad

oh yes!!!!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Nutella isn't the best thing for you but it's SO delicious! It's better than jelly/jam though if you're looking for something sweet to put on toast, bagels, etc... it has a lower glycemic index than jelly/jam so you don't crash & burn as fast! Did I mention it's DELICIOUS?
  • Sorry, just gotta butt in here. I am married to nutella. So keep you thieveing paws off....... :wink: :tongue: :wink: :tongue:
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member

agree with the above!!! lol
  • rmarienw
    rmarienw Posts: 4 Member
    Use caution with that stuff. Bad fat content. France may be banning it due to the palm oil.
    We have for the holidays only. My kids love Nutella and banana crepes during the holidays.
  • Two words..."Body Paint" :bigsmile:
  • TavistockToad
    Nutella isn't the best thing for you but it's SO delicious! It's better than jelly/jam though if you're looking for something sweet to put on toast, bagels, etc... it has a lower glycemic index than jelly/jam so you don't crash & burn as fast! Did I mention it's DELICIOUS?

i tend to just put it on my finger, save the unneccessary calories of having something with it!!
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    i have a recipe for some really yummy nutella cookies at home, If you want it shoot me an inbox message and i'll send you back the link to the recipe.

It's sooooo yummy.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Nutella is great but the calories aren't! 100 calories per tblsp
  • TavistockToad
    Two words..."Body Paint" :bigsmile:

you know, i didnt thing of that when he suggested it, but maybe thats what he was getting at!!! :happy:

i think we would have to be very 'vigorous' for a very long time to burn it all off though!!! :laugh:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    I miss nutella! :sad: Why the ever loving heck do they put soy in it?
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member

WTF. How have I not thought of this. Talk about BIRTHDAY GIFT!
  • BeginningNoStop
    BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member

oh my!! that brought bad thoughts!! smh lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    It's my personal belief that the gods and goddesses on Mount Olympus feasted on Nutella.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    i have a recipe for some really yummy nutella cookies at home, If you want it shoot me an inbox message and i'll send you back the link to the recipe.

It's sooooo yummy.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/09/nutella-filled-shortbread-cookies-recipe.html

nom nom nom
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    -sigh- lol! It's like all other high cal/sugar/fat foods...moderation! If you've never had it, try it because it's like a billion times better than peanut butter :-O