Nutella!!

2»

Replies

• chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    ******drool*******
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    My boyfriend offered to buy me a family size jar of nutella for my birthday....

he's a keeper :)

He definitely is!! ^-^
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    So is that stuff really good for you?

Definitely!
    Every like 350g jar contains 52 hazelnuts and a whole glass of milk!
    And it is great for breakfast because it slowly released carbs throughout the day!
    .. like a banana!
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    oh nutella, unfortunately we broke up a couple months ago. I'll have to arrange for a rendezvous sometime in the future!

I attribute a portion of my current weight woes to nutella alone. That's what happens when you go off to university and get to buy your own food for the first time. lol
  • :o I've never seen a family sized jar before. Must search! Haven't had that stuff in ages, I'm too cheap :p Drooling now, though.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    oh nutella, unfortunately we broke up a couple months ago. I'll have to arrange for a rendezvous sometime in the future!

I attribute a portion of my current weight woes to nutella alone. That's what happens when you go off to university and get to buy your own food for the first time. lol

I go for the 30g mini pots for exactly that reason!! 160cals of yumminess, and then its gone!!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    I never got Nutella... it's way too sickly for me... and I'm a chocoholic.

I much prefer Duo Penotti which is the dog's :love:

BTW...In Frankfurt am Main they have a Nutellaria... ie a café-patisserie where they serve all sorts of Nutella-based goodies.
  • TavistockToad
    :o I've never seen a family sized jar before. Must search! Haven't had that stuff in ages, I'm too cheap :p Drooling now, though.

if you're in the uk it was in macro, its the size that restaurants, or crepe stands that do nutella crepes....yuuuuuuuuum... buy, it was amazing!!!!
  • :o I've never seen a family sized jar before. Must search! Haven't had that stuff in ages, I'm too cheap :p Drooling now, though.

if you're in the uk it was in macro, its the size that restaurants, or crepe stands that do nutella crepes....yuuuuuuuuum... buy, it was amazing!!!!

Darn, only a few thousand miles away from happiness. Guess I'll just have to buy the regular size. *sulks* Here I thought I had found something for a christmas list.
  • TavistockToad
    :o I've never seen a family sized jar before. Must search! Haven't had that stuff in ages, I'm too cheap :p Drooling now, though.

Darn, only a few thousand miles away from happiness. Guess I'll just have to buy the regular size. *sulks* Here I thought I had found something for a christmas list.

Sometimes life just isnt fair.....
  • monileen
    monileen Posts: 7 Member
    You think Nutella is wonderful...try Biscoff spread...its like CRACK!!!
  • MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: I actually make Nutella and banana crepes on sunday morning for Hubby and I. In moderation its fine but I am so IN LOVE :love: :love: with my Nutella!!!!!!!!!!! I have to hide it from myself :blushing: !!!!!! lmao :laugh:

fyi! we need a smiley that drools!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member

When you're done with him, pass him on - there's a few hundred takers on here for that, and I'm in the queue!! :-)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    I once attempted Justin's all-natural chocolate hazelnut spread because it's a lot healthier, but it was DISGUSTING. One of these days, I'll find a decent healthy version, but until then, it's Nutella all the way.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Nutella is great but the calories aren't! 100 calories per tblsp

But that's what makes it so good! Also, it's the same as peanut butter. Doesn't seem too bad in that context.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Nutella is fabulous!!!
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Yummy....but is he trying to support you in this journey or sabotage you?
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member

Sometimes life just isnt fair.....

you could always try Ebay! you can get all sorts on there!