Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and heavy boned. My goal is 120ish
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    It depends on your build. I am 5'5" and started out aiming for roughly 130, but kept my options open. Now I have got there I am aiming for 125 as I have a very small frame and still have a fair amount of fat at 130, even though my measurements are small.
  • bowserette
    bowserette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Like many others here, I'm 5'5" and aiming for 130. My lowest adult weight was 128, and I felt (and looked) fantastic. But because I've gained so much weight, I'm not sure how my body will reproportion itself if I manage to lose it again. It's all about being happy with how you feel and how your clothes fit, IMO. I still have a long way to go, but that's my current goal weight.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    It really is a personal choice, it also will probably change for most of us as we get closer.

I am 5 ft 5 and set off wanting to get to 135lb, but now I am closer I have lowered it to 122lb ad I wouldnt be suprised if it changed again tbh.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I`m 5`5" and will be perfectly happy if I`m somewhere in the range of 140-150 I`m not super stuck on a number I just want to be in that range :)
    I have an average body frame (current pear shape)
  • lisaweaver3
    lisaweaver3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 145. My doc wants me at 115-I have a small frame.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 and 1/2" (very impt. that 1/2 inch!) My goal is 135. However, once I reach that, if I'm still not satisfied, then I'll shoot for 125 or even 120. Depends on how I look and more importantly, how I feel!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4.5 and I've just started maintainence at 110lb. I want to start toning though, so might come up a little.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    120ish is where I like to be. I work in kg though, so 55kg was the goal I had.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im not big boned, so not sure what my goal should be. This summer was really hard on me. I was at the lake cabin alot. So eating and drinking beer. So school has started and its time to get back into it.. im just having a hard time doing it. So can anyone give me an idea what exercises to do.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" (on a good day) and my goal is a toned 105 because I know that's where I love my body most and I feel comfortable and confident wearing anything.
    (I'm "small boned" I guess you could say, and my highest weight ever was about 120)
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is between 119-125 (54-57kg) Currently I am 60kg
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    5'6" and my goal is to do an unassisted chin-up.
    My weight is somewhere in the 130s. Ideally I'll drop a few lbs of fat and gain a few lbs of muscle and *finally* have enough back strength to pull myself up.