Reds?

Options
Hey reds where are we tonite? nervous about tomorrow?

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    Hey reds where are we tonite? nervous about tomorrow?
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I'm on! Can't wait for tomorrow! :)

Its been 6 days since I started and I'm pretty sure I have at least two pounds gone! How are you doing?
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    well i started 4 days ago and already lost 2 and think i stayed the same for tomorrow :sad:
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm freaked! I have folled everything and have been working out just about everyday...I just feel like I would be so let down if nothing has changed,:ohwell: but I am really trying to stay positive...ehhhhhh...Just gotta keep my head up and no matter what that scale says tomorrow I have to keep going!!:smile:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I dont know if I lost but I am not going to focus on a number right yet. Just more the positive attitude and the motivation I have. I really just want to lose the weight but its early. Cant wait to see!
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Now is tomorrow our first check-in or is it just the date by which she has to have our starting weights? I'm a little confused by this. I'm not totally sure but I don't think it's been a full week since we started this group.
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    yes tommorow jennifun needs our starting and current weights...it hasnt been a full week but all the teams have weigh in tomorrow and post the results i believe...it is my 1st team thing so im not positive but im pretty sure
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow ROCKIN' RED TEAM

I am not nervous about tomorrow. In fact, I am excited about it. I could almost do another workout that I already did today but for fear of waking up my husband and he would think that I lost my marbles!!!

Hang in there everyone. What will be, will be. If the scales don't go in our favor there is always another week. Let's just keep supporting one another. After all isn't that what teamwork is all about:flowerforyou:

:heart: GO RED GO:heart:
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I'm not sure if I lost any additional weight or not but for me, it's been a good week. After counting calories this week, I can't believe the amount of calories I was eating before! Wow. We'll see tomorrow. Good work to all you Red's out there!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Hi Fellow ROCKIN' RED TEAM

I am not nervous about tomorrow. In fact, I am excited about it. I could almost do another workout that I already did today but for fear of waking up my husband and he would think that I lost my marbles!!!

Hang in there everyone. What will be, will be. If the scales don't go in our favor there is always another week. Let's just keep supporting one another. After all isn't that what teamwork is all about:flowerforyou:

:heart: GO RED GO:heart:

I agree! It is the first week anyway. So everyone, just keep doing the great job that I know we are all doing, and we will do FANTASTIC!!
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    So, is there going to be a separate thread started for weights?
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I think all the reds must be hiding this morning!

Hello....... anybody out there?? :bigsmile:

:heart: Go Team Red! :heart:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Good Morning Reds:flowerforyou:

Have you sent your weights in to jennifun? I am going to after I get done typing this. I had an awesome weight loss for this week but it is my first week so I can't guarentee it next week but I will try.

How is everyone doing today? I have a busy day so I also need to go get my workout in for the day before the morning gets away from me.

Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    This was also officially my first week and I lost 5 lbs total! It feels so good and is so motivating. I'm going to email jennifun and let her know. Good luck to all Reds today!
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    Good morning gingermoon! Yes, we are here in the Pacific NW but we get up a little later here! :yawn: Have a great day!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 5 pound loss!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thats amazing, keep up the great work!!

Mine was less than stellar with only a loss of 1 pound.
    I'll make up for it next week though :bigsmile:

:heart: Red Rules :heart:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good morning REDS (well, it's still morning here, anyway).

My scale HATES me!

It has been showing a weight loss a little every day for the past 7 days. So when I jumped on the scale this morning, I was excited to turn in my numbers. But my scale showed that I was EXACTLY the same weight that I was 7 days ago! I quickly took off my jeans, belt, sweater, and jewelry and tried again. So I had a 3 lb weight loss this week with no clothes on. I'm pretty sure that's how I weighed myself the first day anyway.

So I sent email to jennifun and reported a THREE POUND weight loss. :-)
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this team thing...became a member of the red team only yesterday! :happy: So...what exactly do the teams do? And do we post our new weights or e-mail jennifun?
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds! Great job everyone and remember that it is just as hard to MAINTAIN a weight as it is to lose!
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    255.0 lbs today, down 2.6 lbs. So we send this to our leader?