Costume Changers FAQs answered!

Options

Replies

• Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder week one is to be filled out on the 26th next Monday :)
    but you are welcome to track your miles there I'm sure
    ( the miles Starting from TODAY September 19th) have a great week
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Hey Everyone. I just found this challenge and would LOVE to be part of it since the Sept. Challenge I was in died.

I added my stats to the google page and am getting ready to start my miles. Wish yesterday counted, I did 19 in one day! (biking)

Good Luck to us all!
    Angel
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    How does your ticker log the amount of miles you walk/run, might be a dumb question but I can't figure it out on the ticker web page?? any help thanks!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    How does your ticker log the amount of miles you walk/run, might be a dumb question but I can't figure it out on the ticker web page?? any help thanks!
    Just figured this one out...go to: http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

click on "Exercise and Fitness Ticker"

enter your password

under "Your current cumulative value" enter miles, or add to miles already there

click "next" at bottom of page

in the box "bbCode" copy this information, then paste it into your signature on MFP...

to paste something in your signature on MFP, go to "Community", "Signature", then paste into the box

Hope this helps!

I walked (and ran) a total of 4.1 miles today. My first 'run' since waaaaay back in college. I used my "Get Running" app on my phone for the first time today and made it all the way through its helpful guidance. The GR run/walk was probably about 30 minutes and about 1.5, I walked another .75 this morning, then another 1.85 tonight. Done and done!
  • scumbelina
    Options
    I loooooove halloween and I'm wanting to look/feel great by then! Fancy dress opportunities don't come around often enough! However I don't know what to dress up as?! Whats everyone planning to dress up as?!
  • jsprax
    Options
    I was still posting in the old forum - whoops! haha!

Last night I walked a trail in my neighborhood for a total of 2.99miles....this morning I walked 1.5miles (it's supposed to rain a lot here later on so I figured I'd best get up early and get out there cause I know i won't want to go in the rain later)

I picked up a few shifts waitressing this week - bet I'd log a lot of miles there!!! I'm just going to count the walks I do on my own for exercise though :)

Also - I've got a weight loss ticker (from MFP) and a miles ticker from ticer factory ....how do I update these so that the ticker moves? I tried to enter my 2.99 last night but couldn't get it going.... thanks for any tips!

Have a great day everyone!
  • jsprax
    Options
    Oh, nevermind, got it moving to reflect my miles logged :D
  • laurad1406
    Options
    I'm always behind haha, I just joined, hope that's ok! I went to the doctor yesterday so I have an accurate start weight. I'm going to Mexico the week before Halloween so I definitely need to get my *kitten* in shape!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Aww darn I missed it by a day... I'm still going to tag along though if that's ok!!?
    Halloween is my birthday, so I would love to be that little bit slimmer by then!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    ...why did somebody edit my entry?? They changed my starting weight!!
    WHAT SHOULD MY STARTING WEIGHT BE?
    Well, that's up to you! It can either be your current weight now, or what your weight is on Monday.
    I actually wanted it to be last Monday's weight. :/

Maybe we should change "Week 1, Week 2..." on the top of the spreadsheet to the actual weigh-in dates...?? IDK, it's sort of confusing. Because this *is* Week 1, so I entered my Week 1 weight. Does that make sense?
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Another mile today. So 2.5 miles so far. Not a lot, but I'm doing my best to fit walking in with my other workouts.
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5 miles today too.. hoping to keep it this way!!!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Maybe we should change "Week 1, Week 2..." on the top of the spreadsheet to the actual weigh-in dates...?? IDK, it's sort of confusing. Because this *is* Week 1, so I entered my Week 1 weight. Does that make sense?

we were aloud to use our last week weights as our start ones but the contest still didn't START untill yesterday, so actualy the week we are on now is week 1 making the Monday after every week to post how we did
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    ok now Im confused...so we were allowed to put last weeks weight????...
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    so far i havent walked but i have done zumba.. but i pland to walk extra this weekend.. and I lost a pound.. so all is good here!!! and great work everyone!!! and good luck!!! We should all be supporting each other!!! You guys are beautiful!!!! :)
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    mon: 5.6 miles eliptical + 5 mile treadmill walk
    tue: 3.6 miles eliptical + 5 mile treadmill walk.

total = 19.2 in two days. :smile:

i intend to go at least 5 miles per day. or try my darndest.
  • sarabhorton
    sarabhorton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you, elana!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    This is my first day on here, but I'd really like to join this challenge! My starting weight is 138, and I'm hoping to be 131 by halloween! Would love to look and feel better in my costume this year!
  • Elaineheikura
    Elaineheikura Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ok now Im confused...so we were allowed to put last weeks weight????...

weight as of yesterday is starting weight
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing! I'm so in!