Did you know that WOMEN can drink beer too?

Options
13»

Replies

• Kellbellftw
    Kellbellftw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    All the times I bought and drank Yuengling I was drinking the wrong beer!

I live in the city where they make it lol I can practacly spit on the brewery lol did you ever take the tour? It's awesome Nd they give you two free samples! Lol
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with normal beer for woman =S
    I always use to play poker with the guys and have a couple of beers!
    Although it doesnt get me very drunk..
    I prefer vodka!

VODKA! Nom nom!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm a porter girl, myself.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who is comfortable enough to drink a beer that isn't covered with a font that has went out of style in the 90's and doesn't need everything in her life to be pink and fufu. The more I look at the image of the beer, it kind of annoys me. Why does everything have to be broken down like that. I'm almost offended. What is my beer that I drink not good enough for a woman? Are women not good enough to drink so called "man" beer? It's basically making a status symbol of something that never should have a status symbol made out of it.

/rant off.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    All the times I bought and drank Yuengling I was drinking the wrong beer!

I live in the city where they make it lol I can practacly spit on the brewery lol did you ever take the tour? It's awesome Nd they give you two free samples! Lol

One of the professors would take her class on a tour of the brewery, I waited until I was 21 to take the class so I could get my free samples. It was the one semester she didn't do the tour.

I have been out of school for awhile, it is a bit more expensive but still a lot cheaper than it is here.