Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    wonder_woman_magnet_symbol_clouds2.jpg
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tam, I'm so happy for you! I'm quite envious of you because you make it seems like its sooo easy to lose weight.:sad:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    You really are TAMTASTIC!!!!! Congrats on your MAJOR accomplishment. I think you should go on the Today show for their Joy Fit Club segment. Then you could shamelessly plug the website HAHAHA.
    I agree with the previous poster though YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE US!! We need your guidance, wisdom and motivation!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Tami, that is great news! We're very proud of you!
    Max...that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard you share with someone on here!! :smile: That was very kind of you!

Way to go TAM:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tam! You have come a long way and are such an inspiration to us all. Good job. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    great Job :flowerforyou:
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Options
    :wink: GOOD FOR YOU ! You should post some before and after pictures. This is my third go around using MFP and I am determined to stay on track this time. I'm aiming for 25-30 lbs. If you can do 100+ that, you have truly inspired me to stay on track this time..
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    You're the WOMAN, Tam! :heart: I'm so glad that God has blessed you to come this far! I don't know about you, but there's a woman named RUBY who just lost 100+ pounds, too, and now I feel DOUBLE PUMPED to get out there and GO FOR IT! Thank you for your motivation, and for sharing your success with all of us! :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You really are TAMTASTIC!!!!! Congrats on your MAJOR accomplishment. I think you should go on the Today show for their Joy Fit Club segment. Then you could shamelessly plug the website HAHAHA.
    I agree with the previous poster though YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE US!! We need your guidance, wisdom and motivation!

She loves us too much to leave us :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is so great, way to go, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the congrats and kind words! I truly appreciate all of them!:flowerforyou:

I don't plan on going anywhere, don't worry!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    WOOT!! WOOT!!

You rock TAM - congratulations. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I'm so glad you are not planning on leaving - you are such an inspiration to us all.. :flowerforyou:

janiebeth
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome Tami.
    I knew you could do it. You're almost there. Keep up the great work!!
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Way to Go..We're all so proud of you..Keep it up:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tami!! That is totally awesome! It won't be long now!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    OMG! WTG Tammy! we are all waiting to do our dance of joy when you get there! :bigsmile:
  • Marz
    Marz Posts: 22
    Options
    OMG! that's amazing!!!
    You're such an inspiration!!!
    WTG!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Great job Tami! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO DANG CLOOSE!!!!

Soooo, I hadn't weighed for a few days. I usually weigh on Thursday but didn't last week because I had indulged on New Years Eve and knew it would just mess with my head........and just now I weighed.

I have already had about 48 ounces of water, oatmeal, a banana, 1/2 an apple and some blueberries this morning so I wasn't expecting much. BUT, it had me down!! And had me 2 lbs away from my goal!! Even with all I had eaten and had to drink!! :noway:

That just goes to show you NEVER know what the scale is going to say!! :laugh: :laugh:

Uh, MOrrocon Chick Pea Stew anyone....anyone??? :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    0002025B.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!