Not official............but!.........

Options

Replies

• denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! You truely inspire all me! Congrats!
  • dietgirl12
    Options
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome Tami! You have been a constant inspiration to me:heart: Just seeing what you've accomplished reminds me that I can do this too!:drinker: Soooo very proud of you girl!:flowerforyou:
    Big, big hugs for you!!
    ~Roni
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! One pound closer now!!!! :wink: :laugh: (the magic of that chickpea stew! :laugh: )

Ok, I can taste victory!!!!!!!! 1 stinkin pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON BODY!! COME ON METABOLISM! LET'S KICK THAT LAST POUNDS BUTT!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    ONE measely pound!!! You'll be there in no time :wink:

That's so excellent! :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! One pound closer now!!!! :wink: :laugh: (the magic of that chickpea stew! :laugh: )

COME ON BODY!! COME ON METABOLISM! LET'S KICK THAT LAST POUNDS BUTT!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

U might B at your goal, just weigh yourself w/o your camera.
    *runs away from Tami*

Hugs.
    :smooched:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    That is so great Tam!! Every time I see your profile and ticker it shocks me because you hve totally kicked *kitten*!! But, you also give me the hope that I can too. Thank you, your the best!!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Congratulations, that's an amazing accomplishment.

I thought I remember a while back you were contacting Oprah about your story. Anything ever come of that? (sorry if this has already been explained, and I missed it!)
  • TamTastic
    Options

*runs away from Tami*

Hugs.
    Verrrry funny B4!!!! :angry:

But, I guess it's ok! This once!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    That is so great Tam!! Every time I see your profile and ticker it shocks me because you hve totally kicked *kitten*!! But, you also give me the hope that I can too. Thank you, your the best!!
    Damn straight you can kick *kitten*..........and take names!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I thought I remember a while back you were contacting Oprah about your story. Anything ever come of that? (sorry if this has already been explained, and I missed it!)
    I never heard back! Oh well!!!! :tongue:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS. You are an inspiration to us all and my hero:heart:

We bow down to you. :bigsmile:

:noway: Just don't get any ideas about leaving us.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Heck Oprah needs a trainer/motivator right now...you would be a perfect one!!!!
  • BEFORE
    Options

*runs away from Tami*

Hugs.

I do it in :heart:
    :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

*runs away from Tami*

Hugs.

You stole that excuse from Shannon!! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Heck Oprah needs a trainer/motivator right now...you would be a perfect one!!!!
    If every person on MFP wrote to Oprah about me, then maybe she'd consider it!! :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    Options

*runs away from Tami*

Hugs.

Ok I did it b/c I am a smarta$$.
    :ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

If every person on MFP wrote to Oprah about me, then maybe she'd consider it!! :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

I think that might not be such a bad idea! Seriously!
  • TamTastic
    Options

*runs away from Tami*

Hugs.

Ok I did it b/c I am a smarta$$.
    :ohwell:
    That sounds more like it!! :mad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!