When did you stop feeling fat?

Options
124»

Replies

• Angie789
    Angie789 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You do look slim! I have the same problem I feel good in my clothes and I front of a mirror and people say I look great, but when I see myself in a picture I say I'm still fat. It is sad, because 20 years from now when looking back at the pictures I'll probable say I looked great. To bad I can't enjoy it know. Need to be less critical of myself and be proud of what I have done for me.
    This is so true!!! I just saw a picture of myself from a trip to Vegas DH & I took before baby #2. I remember clearly how fat I felt in my swimsuit - I didn't even get up from my lounge chair to get into the pool, even though I wanted to, because I didn't want everyone to see how fat I was. I even remember when DH wanted to take our pic by the pool how I cringed on the inside - I didn't want that picture to ever be seen. But now when I look at it, I think, "Wow, I looked pretty good then!" Why couldn't I see it at the time?
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to be thin, why do you care about feeling fat? Is it about feeling fat, or feeling unattractive?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to be thin, why do you care about feeling fat? Is it about feeling fat, or feeling unattractive?

I want to be somewhere in that plain of happy medium between thin and fat! I want to be normal! And I am, but I still feel fat!
  • barleespringers
    Options
    I'm still fat, but I don't feel that way. I stopped feeling fat when I stopped acting fat.

My old habits were literally weighing me down... and my whole life now is completely different. My attitude toward everything has changed, and it just feels good.

I agree 100% !!!