....What's for dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• Anniebe27me
    Options
    McCormick White Chicken Chili!!! Trying it for the first time 307 calories per serving........Hope it's Yummy!!!!
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I think I may do some type of egg meal tonight!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Tonight i shall mostly be eating...

Be Good To Yourself Lean Diced Beef, with low sugar and salt ketchup, brown sauce, and a sprinkle of Worcestershire Sauce, along with white rice.

800 calories, give or take, still leaving me with a minimum of 400 for the rest of the night :D
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    It's Friday night-gotta have "fun food" in our house. We're having burgers and while hubby eats cheetos I'll eat leftover quinoa pilaf and some fruit. Then it's off to the football game and all bets are off then!
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Italian barley lentil soup, green beans, and a grilled cheese sandwich.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Stuffed peppers and beef and broccoli stir fry. Both are homemade.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Its been a long week and I'm tired, I think it will be just a pre-made salad(260 calories) and diet coke and TV. Wahoo I am wild on Friday nights.:bigsmile:
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I went with scrambled egg whites (....my omelette fell apart....) with a half tablespoon of bacos, handful of crushed baby spinach, laughing cow lite blue cheese, and hot sauce, paired witha toasted slice of sour dough bread and a glass of my favorite wine.
    ... and came in under calorie goal!
    It's been a good day.

Regina
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Since it was cool here today(southeast USA) I made soup. I basically used what I had on hand - pinto and kidney beans, no salt added diced tomatoes, chicken stock, carrots, onions, celery, italian seasoning and some parm cheese. I made alphabet pasta for the kids and husband. I ate it as is. I love soup, you can pretty much throw stuff in a pot and have a great meal.