OxyElite Pro

Options
i went to GNC today to find something that will assist with my weight loss. The guy recommended OxyElite Pro. Has anyone tried it? And if so, did it work?

Replies

• loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just started it this morning, actually! :) I'm really hoping it will help boost my metabolism.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I use them on days I am tired and whatnot. All these are is a caffeine pill. 100mg I think.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Just a caffeine pill. I used it for a while and really liked the clear mind it gave me
  • coffeefreak88
    coffeefreak88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tried it. it did seem to supress my appetite but i didn't see any serious weight loss
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    My sister used them and she lost a lot of weight of course she ate healty and exercise 5 days a week but she went from 200 to 150 in like 3 months and she stop taking them because you have too every couple months but she didn't take them
    Anymore and she still weights the same so I think it's a good product of course everybody it's different you should look at some reviews see what you can find! ; )
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    I say use them all and then return the empty bottle to GNC for a full refund since they don't work.
  • loristroud
    Options
    I say use them all and then return the empty bottle to GNC for a full refund since they don't work.

Why should she bother using them if they don't work..? >.>
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options

Why should she bother using them if they don't work..? >.>
    You'll stay awake, but won't lose weight with them.
  • YaredPadilla
    Options
    They worked for me!!!! I took just 1 pill each morning for about 3 weeks and then i was able to double the dosage to 2 pills a day. I lost 16 pounds within 3 months along with doing vigorous indoor cycling. I tried to watch what i ate but i can't say that i did really good with that, either way i lost weight. These pills gave me a lot of energy; i love that feeling. I say they work :)

gnc offers you a 10 day trial when you buy some other products, check into that. :)

good luck!
  • loristroud
    Options
    Well, regardless, I asked my husband just to buy me some cheap, straight up caffeine pills, and they didn't have any so this is what he came home with so I'm fine either way!
  • YaredPadilla
    Options
    also, they are great in size! small, little purple pills... I've seen some huge pills that tasted awful. I really like them and i highly recommend them :)
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    They worked for me!!!! I took just 1 pill each morning for about 3 weeks and then i was able to double the dosage to 2 pills a day. I lost 16 pounds within 3 months along with doing vigorous indoor cycling. I tried to watch what i ate but i can't say that i did really good with that, either way i lost weight. These pills gave me a lot of energy; i love that feeling. I say they work :)

gnc offers you a 10 day trial when you buy some other products, check into that. :)

good luck!

So was it the pills that caused the weight loss or was it the vigorous indoor cycling and watching what you ate that caused the weight loss?
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    Well, regardless, I asked my husband just to buy me some cheap, straight up caffeine pills, and they didn't have any so this is what he came home with so I'm fine either way!

Wal-mart sells No-Doz, 200mg caffeine pills for about $5. Take your overpriced caffeine pills back to GNC for a refund.
  • loristroud
    Options

Wal-mart sells No-Doz, 200mg caffeine pills for about $5. Take your overpriced caffeine pills back to GNC for a refund.

Yeah I looked at wal-mart cause that's what I usually buy. They were all out.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

Yeah I looked at wal-mart cause that's what I usually buy. They were all out.

Most gas stations also carry Jet Alert or No Doz, or you can buy a kilo of it from www.purebulk.com along with many other supplements
  • loristroud
    Options
    Good to know. I live in Alaska, so its kinda hard to get my hands on things that are common in the lower 48. Not used to that. >.> The reason he picked it up though is cause we knew of some people who it had worked for so we figured we'd give it a try anyway.
  • akrzyzewski
    akrzyzewski Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There is no pill that will help you lose weight. Healthy diet and exercise is the only thing that works. Don't waste your money and risk your health. Diet pills are foolish, and the only thing u will end up with is a heart palpitation.
  • YaredPadilla
    Options
    So was it the pills that caused the weight loss or was it the vigorous indoor cycling and watching what you ate that caused the weight loss?
    [/quote]

Combination of both... See when i first started indoor cycling i felt mid-way through the class that i was energy depleted to the max. So taking the pill gave me the energy to complete the class at a vigorous speed rather than completing the class at a moderate speed. They also helped control my hunger. I work long hours at work, i have a lot of down time- which calls for lots of snacking to stay awake.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

Combination of both... See when i first started indoor cycling i felt mid-way through the class that i was energy depleted to the max. So taking the pill gave me the energy to complete the class at a vigorous speed rather than completing the class at a moderate speed. They also helped control my hunger. I work long hours at work, i have a lot of down time- which calls for lots of snacking to stay awake.
    [/quote]

A cup of coffee or a caffeine pill would have given you the same alertness to get through your workout and supress your apetite. So how are you maintaining your diet now that you aren't taking the OEP?
  • loristroud
    Options
    Well, she asked if anyone had tried it and what their experience was. I personally feel like if you don't have experience with it and are a diet-pill hater, you don't really have any business coming on here and spreading your hatred. Just my opinion. If you don't believe in diet-pills don't take them. But don't go saying something doesn't work if you've never tried it.