OxyElite Pro

Options

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    the jury is really out on 1,3 dimeth and it's effects on fat loss, which is one of the main ingredients of oxy elite. it does give you a good kick, and it is also the ingredient in a bunch of pre workout supps. But if you're going to spend money on something to assist you for fat loss there's much better things out there
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    There is no pill that will help you lose weight. Healthy diet and exercise is the only thing that works. Don't waste your money and risk your health. Diet pills are foolish, and the only thing u will end up with is a heart palpitation.
    Well I wouldn't go that far. ECA stacks have been clinically proven(by the FDA no less) to raise metabolism and promote weight loss.

http://ecastacks.net/fda-clinical-studies-prove-that-ephedrine-promotes-weight-loss/

But it's not for everyone.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    My buddy owns a supplement store so I have been privileged to try many fat burners, pre-workout, mass builders, etc. I've personally tried OEP, Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2, HEAT, the list goes on. Non have helped me burn fat any faster than when I'm all natural with the exception of a bit of caffeine when I'm dragging. Plus I am pretty good at researching the active ingredients in these supplements and know that many are underdosed to elicit the manufacturers claims.
  • Acg67
    Options
    i'm mildly interested in TTA based fat burners, i've heard people have had good results, but nothing that it's made me want to run out and buy them

what actually has been proven to work:
    EC
    clenbuterol
    DNP (my research on this has found it's super dangerous though)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    i'm mildly interested in TTA based fat burners, i've heard people have had good results, but nothing that it's made me want to run out and buy them

EC
    clenbuterol
    Clen and EC are proven. What most don't know is that it's only effective for 3-4 weeks of use.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    There is no pill that will help you lose weight. Healthy diet and exercise is the only thing that works. Don't waste your money and risk your health. Diet pills are foolish, and the only thing u will end up with is a heart palpitation.
    Well I wouldn't go that far. ECA stacks have been clinically proven(by the FDA no less) to raise metabolism and promote weight loss.

http://ecastacks.net/fda-clinical-studies-prove-that-ephedrine-promotes-weight-loss/

But it's not for everyone.

Don't forget Clen and Cytomel.
    DNP, super dangerous, It would basically only allow fat to be used as an energy source, but it would cause one's body to over heat.
  • Acg67
    Options

EC
    clenbuterol
    Clen and EC are proven. What most don't know is that it's only effective for 3-4 weeks of use.

clen you have to run in cycles because like you said it loses it's effectiveness, it also has slight anabolic benefits in it's first week or two. according to some EC does not need to be cycled and can be run indefinitely, you will lose the appetite suppressing effects after a month or so, but that can be brought back with 500mg or 1g of L Tyrosine, and the worry about adrenal fatigue is overblown
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

EC
    clenbuterol

I've been told you can lengthen the cycle with ketotifen
  • Acg67
    Options
    i've messed around with apha yohimbine as well, can't say for sure of it's effectiveness though
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    i've messed around with apha yohimbine as well, can't say for sure of it's effectiveness though

I've been told it works best with caffeine, but do not take at the same time with EC. Take the yohimbine several hours after the EC doses
  • Acg67
    Options

I've been told it works best with caffeine, but do not take at the same time with EC. Take to yohimbine several hours after the EC doses

that's what lyle recommends, but i've run it with EC for fasted cardio and without and felt no ill effects. prob not recommended if you don't tolerate stims well though
  • ninerbuff
    Options

I've been told it works best with caffeine, but do not take at the same time with EC. Take the yohimbine several hours after the EC doses
    Do you know the purity of the dosage? With some supps, you can't rely on labels.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

I've been told it works best with caffeine, but do not take at the same time with EC. Take to yohimbine several hours after the EC doses

that's what lyle recommends, but i've run it with EC for fasted cardio and without and felt no ill effects. prob not recommended if you don't tolerate stims well though

I believe the risk is increased BP when taking all the stims. simultaneously. But if you are a non-responder like my bro you probably feel fine on all three simultaneously.
  • Acg67
    Options

Do you know the purity of the dosage? With some supps, you can't rely on labels.

Alphaburn by Genomyx comes out to like 10mg a yohimbine per pill
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    OEP made me have goosebumps and I was forced to wake up early bc of it.... wierd.
    DEF NO WEIGHTLOSS.
    I could work out a little harder though because of it.
    Whats "EC" and what s"clen" ?
  • Acg67
    Options
    OEP made me have goosebumps and I was forced to wake up early bc of it.... wierd.
    DEF NO WEIGHTLOSS.

it's the 1,3 dimeth in the pills, it's pretty strong in even relatively small does. i'm not a huge fan of 1,3 dimeth products personally
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    DEF NO WEIGHTLOSS.
    EC- Ephedrine and caffeine, Clen- clenbuterol

Ephedrine you can still get OTC. Clen is harder and you have to be aware of where you're getting it from.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    DEF NO WEIGHTLOSS.

Ephedrine Caffeine
    Clenbuterol - bronchodilator
  • Acg67
    Options
    DEF NO WEIGHTLOSS.
    EC- Ephedrine and caffeine, Clen- clenbuterol Ephedrine you can still get OTC. Clen is harder and you have to be aware of where you're getting it from.

and always stay properly hydrated
  • ninerbuff
    Options

and always stay properly hydrated
    TRU DAT.