Skinny Dippers! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanx. Was worried i was being a thread killer there. I am just trying to get through the day so i appreciate your support. I am not normally so whiney and am usually more positive. Having a hard time being that way right now.

On the plus side, i had a nice nsv today... One of my coworkers saw me from the side and said "wow! You're just wasting away. I can totally see your weight loss. Keep it up!". It was funny since i have so much to lose but at the same time it was really nice to hear.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanx. Was worried i was being a thread killer there. I am just trying to get through the day so i appreciate your support. I am not normally so whiney and am usually more positive. Having a hard time being that way right now.

On the plus side, i had a nice nsv today... One of my coworkers saw me from the side and said "wow! You're just wasting away. I can totally see your weight loss. Keep it up!". It was funny since i have so much to lose but at the same time it was really nice to hear.

I love when people that you see a lot but are not close too see your weight loss! It is always a good feeling to know that others are seeing the same results!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    Well I have decided this week I would try and not log my calories...why? Well my goal is for this to be a life style change and not a "diet". I have become so worried about logging my calories I felt like it started become all about the numbers and not how I feel. I want to be able to do this life style for the rest of my life and I am doing a test week.
    I would love some encouragement to keep eating right and going to the gym!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

I'm SOOOOOO sorry about your pup :( That's the worst.

Also, what a great NSV. Bet that made you feel good!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    In reference to last week's challenge... My pace is 12'11"... Used to be around 14-15 min/mi!
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

:( im sorry your puppy is sick!!!! I hope he/she gets better soon!!! Keep up the good work in the meantime!
  • iamahealthychick
    Options
    so, how do we post our awesome group "banner"? I think we need a code or...?
  • fosterr8
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about your dog :( Thats such a hard thing to go through.

I'm glad you had a positive moment in your day though. NSVs are the best! They really motivate you to keep going. Sure, the scale can tell you a good number, but hearing people say the words is just wayyy better!
  • mar109
    Options
    so, how do we post our awesome group "banner"? I think we need a code or...?

okay so here's the direct link: http:// i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/mxnross/skinnydippers3-1. jpg
    (only without the spaces after the "http://" and before the "jpg")

you can post it in your signature like this

direct link (just make sure the IMGs are lowercased!!)

I hope that works!!!!!
  • iamahealthychick
    Options
    Test

Eta-it worked!
  • mar109
    Options
    Test

Eta-it worked!

YAY! Success! :bigsmile:
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    boo mine didn't work...suggestions
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    GUYS! I'VE LOST 20 POUNDS! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I weighed in this morning at 155.6, which means only 15.6 pounds away from my goal weight. I am so ecstatic today. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Maxie- Thanks for the banner! Adorable!
  • iamahealthychick
    Options

I weighed in this morning at 155.6, which means only 15.6 pounds away from my goal weight. I am so ecstatic today. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Woot!! Congratulations!!!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options

Nice going!! Congratulations!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options

I'm so sorry about your dog. I hope you're doing okay.

And that's great about your NSV!
  • mar109
    Options
    boo mine didn't work...suggestions

skinnydippers3-1.jpg

try this only with lowercase IMGs
    if that doesn't work, try saving the picture to your own desktop, uploading it to your photobucket account, and doing the same thing but with the direct link it provides you. I'm kinda all outta ideas after that, but if none of that works let me know and ill figure something out.
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options

CONGRATS girl, way to go! That's so inspiring and motivating, and you look fantastic!!

I've been working hard at trying to find quiet time, definitely not easy! Also last night I had a little bit of a down night, and was a big crybaby. I think sometimes because I feel so blah about my shape right now that those feelings manifest themselves in my relationship and I start to feel like my boyfriend isn't as attracted to me or isn't paying as much attention to me as I would like him to... but at the end of the day I think it's my insecurities that are the culprit. Bah! This whole weight loss thing is tough, but I'm determined to stick with it. I had a good cry last night, wrote in my real, life, handwritten journal, and am determined to not focus on the negative and just focus on the positive and the getting back into fantastic and fiiiiiiiiiiiiine shape. If I still feel this way about the b/f when I'm where I wanna be, then that's a completely different issue that will need addressing! But no sense in stressing out about anything right now.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options

omgosh! awesome job! You're looking good! That hard work is paying off!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    How goes the "challenge" this week ladies?