Skinny Dippers! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I just PM'ed those we haven't heard from in a while and will be letting you all know who is no longer in. We will be doing a group-within-a-group challenge next week so your team will be depending on you!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been missing this week...no excuses just life.
    I have been working out hard! I made a goal the first of the month to burn 20,000 calories. I am right on track and feeling good. I am doubling workouts at least 3 times a week and using my HRM! I will be looking at these videos later tonight when the children are in bed. From what I have read from you lovely ladies they are hard!! I need a good ab workout!
  • fosterr8
    Options
    Today (day 3) and yesterday (day 2) I completed the abs challenge! I actually enjoy it :)

Good job everyone!!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I did mine last night! After Jazzercise, and I did my Physical Therapy exercises for my hip at the same time. I am modifying the first two moves a bit so I can do them - but, I'm doing em!

I KILLED it at Jazzercise last night!! I almost worked too hard...had to pull back a little bit partway through. I averaged a 148 heart rate for the hour. My "max heart rate" is 176...I got up to 180! I was working hard, and I burned over 600 calories for the hour! 645 to be exact, according to my HRM. First time I broke the 600 mark! I was just so happy to be there!! I love Jazzercise!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    I did mine last night! After Jazzercise, and I did my Physical Therapy exercises for my hip at the same time. I am modifying the first two moves a bit so I can do them - but, I'm doing em!

I KILLED it at Jazzercise last night!! I almost worked too hard...had to pull back a little bit partway through. I averaged a 148 heart rate for the hour. My "max heart rate" is 176...I got up to 180! I was working hard, and I burned over 600 calories for the hour! 645 to be exact, according to my HRM. First time I broke the 600 mark! I was just so happy to be there!! I love Jazzercise!!

That is so fantastic! Awesome job on all your hard work.
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Did abs yesterday but didn't check back in - was too busy crafting! Heh.

Today I plan to do them as soon as I get home from work, and then I have my first volleyball game of the season tonight, for which I am VERY pumped!

I devoured half a cheeseball today ... so.... yeah. Not really impressed but all I can do is move onward and upward.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Did my abs tonight!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Did minesssss.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Good job guys! Got mine done on top of all the abs we did in kickboxing! Whew!

How's life?
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with my food intake :sad: I haven't been logging so I am now...I just need to stick to it. I am starting to hate the person in the mirror again :blushing:
    I am still working out everyday (although yesterday not so much)
    How are you ladies doing?
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Never checked in last night but I did my abs right b4 bed. I even got one whole set of 100s without stopping done!!! Yay! Today will definitely be an issue because I go straight from class to work, but I promise I'll get abs done even if it's at 1am haha.

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a fantastic day !!!!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! Got mine done on top of all the abs we did in kickboxing! Whew!

How's life?

Well I've been doing my ab challenge :) But my head hasn't been in the right place when it comes to food lately :( I'm going to take off logging for a few days and reorganize my thoughts and motivation and get back to logging either sunday or monday again :) I have no doubt that I'll get back to my normal pattern in no time, I just think I need those few days off. But i'm still going strong with our challenges and workouts :D

Keep going strong Skinny Dippers :))
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Been so busy I forgot to check in the last 2 nights, but did my ab workout every night before bed! Gonna do it again tonight before I go to bed. :) I keep fluctuating between 130 and 128, but this morning I am back at 128.2 after being stuck between 130-131 for a week or so, so maybe I am finally on my way to 125!! Great job everyone and keep up the good work! :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Got mine out of the way already. Abs are feeling quite amazing this week, not gonna lie!
  • szimba
    Options
    I think i strained my neck a little while doing those 100s!! oops!
  • szimba
    Options
    Do any of my skinny dippers bodyrock??? If you don't know what i'm taking about you should really check out her workouts. Its bodyrock.tv. and the workouts are soooooo hard, but I've been doing them for a few weeks now with some modifications and they have really kept me motivated and kept my workouts fun :D ......They may even be a good weekly challenge for the future ;)
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Did mine yesterday...but not today yet.

My official weigh in isn't until Monday morning, but so far the scale says I'm up 2 pounds.... But I've been working out every day and staying under my calorie allotment so it must have something to do with exercise. Last week I didn't exercise hardly at all (Monday and Tuesday only) because of being a bit sick and rundown, and I dropped over 3 pounds. Go figure....

I will say, though, that the exercise makes me feel wonderful. I got home last night and was doing a bit of a goofy dance in the kitchen...my daughter asked me if I'd taken drugs or something. LOL. Nope, just on an endorphin high.
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You would not believe what time I did my ab workout last night, but I got it done !!! Bout to go do my workouts for today... but I am not logging any cals tonight, because I'm going to my friend's art show and will probably be drinking a good amount of wine--but hopefully no late night bingeing!

SOOOOO glad we've been doing abs this week because I just tried on my slinky little black dress for the art show, and a) it fit!!! and b) I DONT LOOK FAT!

That being said, I'll need ALL the help I can get so I'm going to go work out extra hard right now so I feel confident all night!

Hope everyone is doing well :happy:
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options

SOOOOO glad we've been doing abs this week because I just tried on my slinky little black dress for the art show, and a) it fit!!! and b) I DONT LOOK FAT!

That's fantastic!! Gotta love that feeling :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Can't WAIT to hear what the challenge is for this upcoming week! I've got M - F off (I know, I know, I rule), so I plan on doing my 75 minute hot yoga class every morning, and then hitting up the gym for either a run or a 60 minute workout class (step, zumba, weights, kickboxing) in the afternoons. HOW exciting is that?!?! I'm SO pumped guys! Hope everyone's having a GREAT weekend :)