Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    What do rednecks call duct tape?
    Chrome.

What's the difference between a Yankee zoo and a Redneck zoo?
    On the cage in a Yankee zoo, it will have the name of the animal and the scientific name in Latin. A Southern zoo will have the name of the animal and a recipe.

Did you hear about the redneck who passed away and left his entire estate in trust for his beloved widow?
    She can't touch it till she's fourteen.

What's the most popular pick up line in Arkansas?
    Nice tooth!

Did you hear about the new 3 million dollar Arkansas State Lottery?
    The winner gets 3 dollars a year for a million years.

What do a divorce in Arkansas, a tornado in Kansas and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
    Somebody is fixin' to lose them a house trailer.

Why do folks from Arkansas go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?
    17 and under are not admitted.

What do you get when you have 32 Arkansasians in the same room?
    A full set of teeth.

Did you hear that the Governors mansion in Arkansas burned down?
    Almost took out the whole trailer park.

A new law was recently passed in Arkansas.
    When a couple gets a divorce they're still brother and sister.

How can you tell if a redneck is married?
    There is tobacco spit stains on both sides of his pickup truck.

What's the difference between Virginia and West Virginia?
    In Virginia, Moosehead is a beer. In West Virginia it's a misdemeanor.

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in West Virginia to 32?
    It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools!

What do they call "Hee Haw" in Arkansas?
    A documentary.

What do they call it in Kentucky?
    "Life Styles of the Rich and Famous."

How many rednecks does it take eat a 'possum?
    Two. One to eat, and one to watch for cars.

Why did God invent armadillos?
    So that rednecks can have 'possum on the half shell.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.
    A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside.
    The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter.
    When all eyes stared at him, he said,
    "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral...I'm a gynecologist."

And at that point, the proctologist fainted.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    2 men in a bar one man turns to the other and asks,"Tell me, why do you keep pouring beer into your hand?" The other man replies,"I'm getting my date drunk."
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    A guy is at the Pearly Gates, hoping to be admitted, and St. Peter says to the guy, "I can't see that you did anything really good in your life, but you never did anything bad either. I tell you what, if you can tell me one really good deed that you did, you're in."
    So the guy says, "Once I was driving down the road and saw a gang of bikers assaulting this poor girl. So I pulled over, got out my car, grabbed a tire iron and walked straight up to the gang's leader--a huge ugly guy with a studded leather jacket, bald head but with hair all over his body, and a chain running from his nose to his ear.

Undaunted, I ripped the chain out of his nose and ear and smashed him over the head with the tire iron. Then I turned around and, wielding my tire iron, yelled to the rest of them, 'You leave this poor, innocent lady alone! You're all a bunch of sick, deranged animals! Go home before I teach you all a lesson in pain!'"

Impressed, St. Peter says, "Really? I can't seem to find this in your file. When did this happen?"

"Oh, about two minutes ago."
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says: "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear: "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

LMFAO! Awesome!:devil:
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    ok people, i got a lot coming.

i will post a batch each day.......

batch 1

Two birds are sitting on a perch. One birds says to the other "do you smell fish"?

A man walks into a seafood shop with a snapper under his arm. He says to the bloke behind the counter "do you make fish cakes?"
    The bloke replies "of course".
    To which the man says "good 'cause it's his birthday".

A fish swims into a wall. He says "DAMN!"

Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other "I'll drive, you man the guns!"

What do you do if a bird ****s on your car window? You don't take her out again

Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

Two aerials got married... the ceremony was terrible but the reception was brilliant...
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    batch 2

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ... a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

Two Monkeys are in a bath.
    1st monkey says: Ooh ooh aah ahh
    2nd monkey says: Put some cold water in, Kevin

So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice."

Q: What's E.T. short for?
    A: Because he has little legs!

and the best of the batch for last

An older man walks into a bar wearing a stovepipe hat, a waistcoat and a phony beard. He sits down at a bar and orders a drink. As the bartender sets it down, he asks, "Going to a party?"

"Yeah, a costume party," the man answers, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life."

"But you look like Abe Lincoln," protests the bartender.

"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    When Mozart passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Mozart was buried.

Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate.

When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Mozart's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards."

He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling."

So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..."

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Mozart decomposing."
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    This one's extremely corny, so I ask for forgiveness in advance:

Once upon a time, in the middle of the ocean, there was the Island of Trid.

It seems that most of the Island of Trid was covered by a large mountain. On this mountain lived a Giant. The Giant did not allow Trids on his mountain. If a Trid dared to climb onto the mountain, the Giant would kick him into the ocean. Trids are notoriously bad swimmers, and frequently drowned when kicked into the ocean.

The Trids were a very sexual people, and the population had grown quite large. Every square inch of the island, except the mountain, was crowded with Trids.

The Trids spent their days crowded together, dreaming of the open space available on the ever visible mountain. Every few days, a Trid would decide he couldn't stand the crowds any more. He would start to climb the mountain, and the Giant would kick the Trid into the ocean.The Trids were a very depressed people.

One day a traveling Rabbi visited the Island of Trid. Despite their overcrowded conditions, the Trids were extremely generous to this man of God.

The Rabbi decided to return the favor, and to go plead the Trid's case to the Giant. "Surely the Giant can be convinced to share some of the mountain with you," the Rabbi explained.

The Trids were horrified. "Please don't go, Rabbi", the Trids implored. "The Giant will kick you into the ocean, and you will surely drown."

The Rabbi was stubborn, and insisted that he talk to the Giant. The Trids sent out every boat they had. They formed a ring around the island, so that they would be able to rescue the Rabbi.

The Rabbi started walking towards the mountain. No sign of the Giant.

He walked through the foothills, and there was no sign of the Giant.

He started up the slopes of the mountain, further than any Trid had ever been. Still no sign of the Giant.

Finally he reached the summit of the mountain. There the Giant was waiting for him. The Rabbi asked "Tell me Giant, why have you allowed me to climb to the top of the mountain, without kicking me off the moment I started climbing?"

And the Giant replied, "Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    What is Count Draculas favorite animal?

A Giraffe.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    In the beginning when God was creating the world, He was sitting on a cloud, telling his pal the Arch Angel Gabriel what he planned for Scotland.

" Gabe" says He "I'm going to give this place high majestic mountains, purple glens, soaring eagles, streams laden with salmon, golden fields of barley from which a whiskey colored nectar can be made, green, lush, spectacular golf courses, coal in the ground, oil under the sea,..."

" Hold up! Hold up!" Interjected the bold Gabriel " Are you not being too generous to these Scots ? "

Back came the Almighty's reply " Not really, wait until you see the neighbors I'm giving them !!! "