I have lost 9.6 pounds since last Thursday!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• You must feel great! Keep it up and you'll need new clothes soon!:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Good for you! Keep drinking that water!

Just a side note - don't be afraid to up those calories at some point. My guess is that your goals are set for 2lbs a week and thats why you are at 1500. That might be a little low for you, but if it is working then you are good! Just keep it in the back of your mind if you hit a plateau later.

thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind. :happy:, I have went back and set it at 1 pound, so we will see if it still comes off.

Most people say not to eat below your BMR. My goals are set for a little below my BMR (but I figure that gives me little room to go over :laugh: ). Check out what your BMR is and use that as a guideline!

But like I said, you are doing great so go with whatever works for you. :flowerforyou:

• Fabulous! I hope I lose this much weight my first week. Since I started tracking my water consumption, I have found that I definitely am not as hungry. Keep up the great work!
  • tonimckinney924
    tonimckinney924 Posts: 13 Member
    congrats that amazing!!!! keep up the good work..

and heres to you :drinker:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Go Laura :)

Her success convinced me to join up!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    :bigsmile: GRATS GOOD JOB!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Go Laura :)

Her success convinced me to join up!

thanks, you will do great here :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • teridene
    teridene Posts: 71 Member
    Hi there! I am so inspired by your weight loss. I weigh 350lbs fand have a question for you.

Do you think eating the BMR calories is too much? Mine is so high. I feel like I will gain for sure.

I am going to stop drinking diet pop and drink only water. I want a high loss too!!

Great job!:drinker:
  • Yahoo -way to go :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Fantastic job!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Hi there! I am so inspired by your weight loss. I weigh 350lbs fand have a question for you.

Do you think eating the BMR calories is too much? Mine is so high. I feel like I will gain for sure.

I am going to stop drinking diet pop and drink only water. I want a high loss too!!

Great job!:drinker:

maybe you should ask TamTastic, she helped me with this earlier, I eat like 1500 a day,sometimes a little more. Thanks :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Keep on rockin those scales girl!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Michelle09
    Michelle09 Posts: 50 Member
    Nice Work! Keep it up!:wink:
  • MADI150
    MADI150 Posts: 54
    THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK:drinker:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!