My three favorite beers at the moment:

-Oskar Blues' Old Chub
    -Santa Fe's Happy Camper IPA
    -Flying Dog's Raging B**ch Belgian Style IPA

mmm how I love thee..
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Ahh, I love trying new beers. In fact, my New Year's Resolution (pre MFP) was to try 50 new beers during the year. I succeeded and it was awesome!

Now, whenever I'm going out, I ask the waitress to tell me what they have that "isn't a light beer."

However, my heart belongs to Leinie's and Blue Moon simply because of their availability everywhere around here.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Coors light or Corona Light with a lime of course!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Oh what don't I drink. Currently I've discovered the limited edition Stone Brewing Company's Cherry Chocolate and Green Tea IPA beers. Only sold by the single 12 oz bottle and hard as heck to find. Plus in my fridge is my favorite Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Best pumpkin beer out there. My bf loves Oaked Arrogant *kitten* tho! He's going to the Great American Beer Festival in a few weeks without me, haha. I'm jealous!

OMG Sara I so wish I was going to Denver for that!!!! I just can't make it there. I met a gal and guy here over the weekend, and she's going to the Beer Festival. So lucky!

I'm jealous too. I live here and I couldn't go. I've been trying for years to get in. Tickets are hard to come by. I guess it's ok because this year I'm missing it for Mexico. Modello and Pacifica, yay!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Oh I love beer

Every day beer is Micelob light

My once and a while beers are
    Killian's Red
    Heineken

The beer to screw me up once and a great while
    Haffenreffer - Love to figure out the riddle in the cap...
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I've been on a wheat beer kick lately. Had the one at Pint's Brewery in Laughlin, NV a few weeks ago and they also have an amazing blueberry.

Tucson's beer festival in on October 8th. My husband and I have gone every year since 1998. I already have my VIP tickets and I'm counting down the days!
  • laurad1406
    Options
    I tasted a Samuel Adams Blackberry beer last night....Actually drank the whole 6 pack...ha! it was delicious! It almost reminds me of the "Blu" beer I tasted @ Sweet Water in Atlanta!

i LOVE sweetwater blue!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Yuengling is the old standby.

I love you.

I can't drink beer anymore bc of an allergy buy I'm getting Red Bridge tonight to try, GF beer, should be interesting!
  • mcmcgowan
    Options
    I personally love Guinness... It's worth every taste!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The Sam Adam's Pumpkin. Actually I love all Sam Adams and can't wait for the Fall Variety. Might have to swing by the liquor store tonight and see if it's in yet.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I too have just come back from eight days in Ireland and was mostly drinking Murphy's (I was in Cork after all). But I was craving ale rather than stout.

tonights choice will mostly be Butcombe gold or whatever the guest ale is. I live in cider country and really wish I could enjoy a pint of it but my taste buds just won't allow it.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

Now, whenever I'm going out, I ask the waitress to tell me what they have that "isn't a light beer."

However, my heart belongs to Leinie's and Blue Moon simply because of their availability everywhere around here.

Ah, another Minny girl! My sister & family live in No Branch................nice community :)
    I'll agree with you on the Leinies (personal fave HoneyWeiss) and Blue Moon.
    Can't pass up a Rolling Rock - that's my 'standard' beer of choice.

Guess I've never cared much for "flavored" beers........the cherry/blueberry/coffee/ etc thing just doesn't taste right to me. I want my beer to taste like beer! And I'll admit to being a wussie and NOT caring for dark beers.

It's all such a personal preference!
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Leinenkugel's. Brewed in Wisconsin, where all good beer comes from!!! :drinker:

Their Summer Shandy was the only thing I drank this summer.....soooo good!! :drinker:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Im by no means a beer connoisseur (im a liquor man), but im a miller man.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    MGD 64... Boring I know.. But less cals ... Gonna have me one (or six) later ... Is it beer thirty yet ?? :drinker:
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    PBR!
  • knovello82
    knovello82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Anything blackberry makes me think of cough syrup lol. I've been tapping into a lot of wine lately, but it's getting to be that time of year again for Riverhorse....any of their flavors are quite tasty!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I have been diggin on Newcastle Werewolf Red ale for the past few months
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    MGD 64... Boring I know.. But less cals ... Gonna have me one (or six) later ... Is it beer thirty yet ?? :drinker:

GO STEELERS!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have been diggin on Newcastle Werewolf Red ale for the past few months

Yes! I polished off a six pack of this on monday!