Options
    PBR!

Babycakes!?!?! PBR? Are you a hipster? :bigsmile:
  • 76wendyful
    Options
    Lienie's Honey Weiss!
  • 76wendyful
    Options
    Leinenkugel's. Brewed in Wisconsin, where all good beer comes from!!! :drinker:
    Honey Weiss!! Love it! Cheers!
  • drdenise
    drdenise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like Shocktop Raspberry Wheat and Wild Blue for bottled beers. BUT!!!!!!! Rock Bottom Brewery just tapped my fav, Pumpkin Ale! With sugar and cinnamon around the rim! They have a fantastic Rocktoberfest too. Love it!!!!! Granite City Brewery taps their Oktoberfest Monday. Microbrew rocks!
  • CajunCubsFan
    CajunCubsFan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a big "Blue Moon" drinker. We had a crawfish festival here when it first came out and its the best beer to eat crawfish with. I have not been drinking any beer lately because of the calories in them. I have had a few bud selectes with 55 calories. its not bad but its not great eather
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I'm a big "Blue Moon" drinker. We had a crawfish festival here when it first came out and its the best beer to eat crawfish with. I have not been drinking any beer lately because of the calories in them. I have had a few bud selectes with 55 calories. its not bad but its not great eather

Bud select 95 calories is my everyday beer. but when I treat myself I have the ones I named above.

PS. Cubs suck :devil:
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i crush on hangar 24's alt beer. It's delish! Also BJ's brewery makes an amazing pumpkin ale :) yum yumyum
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Sam adams light, guiness, becks, and........keystone light LOL
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Man friend brewed a basil blonde last night. Actually preeeetty tasty.
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I tasted a Samuel Adams Blackberry beer last night....Actually drank the whole 6 pack...ha! it was delicious! It almost reminds me of the "Blu" beer I tasted @ Sweet Water in Atlanta!

I have also been into "Arrogant *kitten* ale" when I see it on tap around the bars.

WHat beers have you been into lately?

Sam Adams Blackberry Wit has been a staple the last couple summers. This summer I tried the SA Rustic Saison. Very tasty!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Just found out Southern Tier Pumking is out again and that's by far my favorite pumpkin beer. Going to drink a lot of that soon haha.

Other favorites...

IPAS: Flying Dog Raging B*tch; Great Divide Hercules Double IPA; Otter Creek IPA; Lagunitas IPA; Stone Arrogant *kitten*

Stouts: Stone Russian Imperial Stout; Southern Tier Choklat; Oskar Blues Ten Fiddy; Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Now I'm thirsty....
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    MGD 64... Boring I know.. But less cals ... Gonna have me one (or six) later ... Is it beer thirty yet ?? :drinker:

THAT ain't beer! it's pee water...........

lol.............sorry, I can't TOUCH that stuff. Ugggh.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    MGD 64... Boring I know.. But less cals ... Gonna have me one (or six) later ... Is it beer thirty yet ?? :drinker:

THAT ain't beer! it's pee water...........

lol.............sorry, I can't TOUCH that stuff. Ugggh.

HA!!! indeed and only like 2.5% alcohol. RIDICULOUS!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Haha, so glad I'm not the only one that can't touch the "pee water!" I think Coors Light and Miller Lite fit in that category. Ick!

Whomever mentioned the Shocktop Raspberry Wheat...thanks for bringing it up. I haven't heard of that, but I LOVE Shocktop and will have to look for it. Sounds delicious!

I'm a sucker for a good wheat beer or hefeweizen.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I tasted a Samuel Adams Blackberry beer last night....Actually drank the whole 6 pack...ha! it was delicious! It almost reminds me of the "Blu" beer I tasted @ Sweet Water in Atlanta!

I have also been into "Arrogant *kitten* ale" when I see it on tap around the bars.

WHat beers have you been into lately?

Try the smoked porter by stone brewery, if you can find it.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking my homebrews and some local micro beers from Ellicottville Brewing and Southern Tier Brewing. Good stuff.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Man friend brewed a basil blonde last night. Actually preeeetty tasty.

That does sound tasty!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I wish Sweet Water brewery sold out here.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I like Belgian ales, like Chimay, Orval, and Duvel. Or a nice IPA or Brown. Or a crisp Pilsner. On a hot summer day, give me a Wit or a Kölsch.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Just found out Southern Tier Pumking is out again and that's by far my favorite pumpkin beer. Going to drink a lot of that soon haha.

Have you tried the Lips of Faith pumpkin/CRANBERRY beer?? It's pretty amazing. A little tart from the cranberry but yum yum!