Options
124»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Unless it looks clogged and broken I will flush and use, or even clean up someone's RUDE sprinkels from hovering. My main reason is that I worry some young kid with run in and sit without looking then get it all over her... like it happened to me when I was about 7. So ya, please clean up your sprinkles and flush! Think of the children!!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    1...unless all the other stalls are full...but if it is more than TP in there... I will wait lol
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    3.. I've got children I had to get over that a long time ago.. :laugh: And yeah.. I've drunk in and been to a lot of rough gigs / venue's in my youth. :blushing:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY asked this question on my wall yesterday.... frreaky.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    and for those that hover, please clean up your residual... I also foot flush.

Yet another reason to hover. Even if cleaned up you still know someone probably sprinkled and wiped it off with paper. Yuk! Hovering is the way to go but yes do please clean up after yourself.

So you're trying to keep your butt clean enough to eat off of?
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    and for those that hover, please clean up your residual... I also foot flush.

Yet another reason to hover. Even if cleaned up you still know someone probably sprinkled and wiped it off with paper. Yuk! Hovering is the way to go but yes do please clean up after yourself.

So you're trying to keep your butt clean enough to eat off of?
    Now there's a loaded comment!
    *trying to resist.. so leaving thread but smiling as I go... *