Zombie Apocalypse

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Without proof that stupid people have brains, I refuse to believe it.

I think we need to submit this one to MythBusters.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    5K to help you envision that:
    http://runforyourlives.com/
    :)

OMG thanks for sharing.. haven't heard of this!!! I want to do it sooooo bad!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Kind of like the beef that they keep pinned up so they can't exercise and are extra tender? :bigsmile:

I just need a way to convince the zombies that my brain would be tough, stringy and chewy.

Extra-chewy is dangerous when your jaw is decomposing. It's bad enough with TMJ.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    The Center for Disease Control actually has instructions on how to prepare for a Zombie Apocalypse on their website.....along with how to make an emergency kit :tongue:

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    I got a gun and got cardio down! Kinda figure if I was ever trapped, a full suit of armor would help.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Please start...I'm tired of dealing with stupid people today & would very much like to trip them during the chase...
    Worst idea ever. Zombies eat brains... dumb people don't have brains. You're still going to die since you have brains... We need something that eats stupid people... like a Jersey Shore marathon.

Hilarious answer!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for the runforyourlife.com "Zombie Infested 5k Obstacle Course" run in Indianapolis (it's the closest one to me) !!!! So excited!!!! Thanks again for sharing the link.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I have the app/game Zombie Run on my phone. Its helping me prepare for the zombie apocalypse. Cuz you know... if your cardio sucks... you fail
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Please stay calm:

51xOJtp6z-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan zombie....I eat GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

homer_facepalm.jpg
  • fitsaxon
    Options
    I just signed up for the runforyourlife.com "Zombie Infested 5k Obstacle Course" run in Indianapolis (it's the closest one to me) !!!! So excited!!!! Thanks again for sharing the link.

Nice! Glad to help - GOOD LUCK!
    Let me know how it goes!