Special K diet....

Options
2»

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    wow...bacon, hashbrowns and eggs...can't even remember the last time I ate that much saturated fat all in one sitting.

What? 3g? Its really not that bad. All about portion control, m'dear.

:laugh:
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    i will say
    years ago,,,I did this and it actually worked really well
    thinking of adding special K again for my cereal vs the Total
    which gives me my vitamins,,,but the taste it not all that
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Why would you when you can have bacon, hashbrowns and an egg for about 350 calories?! :love: :laugh:

Indeed!!! :love:

Mmmm...I miss breakfasts like that! All I have time/energy for is cereal LOL....mayyyybe oatmeal if I'm really conscious.

I'm all about some saturated fat, I like fluidity in my plasma membranes. :bigsmile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Why would you when you can have bacon, hashbrowns and an egg for about 350 calories?! :love: :laugh:

Indeed!!! :love:

Mmmm...I miss breakfasts like that! All I have time/energy for is cereal LOL....mayyyybe oatmeal if I'm really conscious.

I'm all about some saturated fat, I like fluidity in my plasma membranes. :bigsmile:

Yes, what she said. Fluidity and stuff. :wink:
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    I have the chocolaty delight cereal and I just eat for breakfast here and there whenever I am craving chocolate or just want cereal for breakfast
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oooh! The chocolately delight and the cinnamon ones are great! I usually eat Special K dry as a snack, though. Cereal doesn't do anything for me - I'm with Hannah - I'll take a real breakfast any day!