Congratulations, you are a TOTAL inspiration !! :smile:
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are truly amazing inside and out!! Congrats on your success! :)
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi you look soooo blessed and beautiful. I am so glad you are apart of the team. You have inspired me more. In my journal I write what inspires me daily and today it was.........................................................................U:-)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible story and great success! You are an inspiration! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Amazing simply amazing!
  • Kirabelly
    Options
    That dress is gorgeous and you look gorgeous in it. Congrats on all the changes you've made. I've just started making similar changes to my formerly sedentary lifestyle and the biggest change has been in my HEAD. God bless.
  • DonnaHazel
    DonnaHazel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wish that to be my story in a year from now! I realize how much effort that took and I am up for the challenge!
  • JC1459
    JC1459 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    *round of applause* Bravo! You look amazing!
  • mama050709
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go! You should be proud of yourself!
  • khoj
    khoj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story! You have no idea how many people you have just touched with your words. Just the motivation I needed to go for a run!
  • khoj
    khoj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story! You have no idea how many people you have just touched with your words. Just the motivation I needed to go for a run!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!! I'm left speechless!
  • jennybaby1982
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulation on a new you!
  • JLervold86
    JLervold86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and SO inspirational....Great Work! It's crazy to see and hear how much difference just one year can make :o)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You made me cry. A good, happy cry. The pictures look like two totally different people, and they are in many ways. All I can say is bless you and your family.
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    WOW!! I love your story! I had to look at the pictures back and forth a few times, I couldn't believe how different you look! Congratulations. I hope I can soon report such amazing progress.
  • nancylynn333
    Options
    Really inspiring! You look great. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!