One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Your hot. What more is there to say. Awesome Job!
  • iElliie
    iElliie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story, very inspirational... YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS and keep on going strong!
  • food4thought7
    Options
    great story and you look amazing to boot. congrats!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful inspiration you are.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I wish you much continued success.
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG! What an inpiration you are tothe world. Thanks for sharing your story and a big CONGRATS to you for all you have accomplished. Keep up the good work. I guess I should go workout or something now...lol...I want to be just like you! :-)

Venita
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    What an amazing Story!!!:heart: Thank you sharing it!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ginabina13
    Options
    You are a total inspiration!! Thank you for posting your story!
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look beautiful and sound so much more confident now! I hope you, your husband and your son have many healthy, happy years ahead :) A massive well done for your personal achievement and for being such a great inspiration to others! xxx
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It was very moving and very well written. Congratuations on all of your hard work and determination. It has really paid off; your results are amazing!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • melzeeryp
    Options
    I don't usually comment on stories of lives changed; i just read, sit and admire the hard work and dedication change takes.

However, your story is very different. All the challenges you have faced, those you've overcome, and some which will continue to be there, are ones which some of us see only one or two ..... in a lifetime.

I congratulate you for your perseverance to caring for yourself at a time when it would be easy to concentrate on others who were obviously in need. I congratulate you for finding a healthcare provider whom could talk to you and whose advice you could hear.

Thank you for your courage to post this missive and thank you for reminding me how incredible the human spirit is. With tears in my eyes, I salute you.

Warm regards,

Couldn't have said it better myself than this person did! You truly are an inspiration. I know first hand how hard it is to take care of ourselves when those closest to us drain us of energy. You have shown that it can be done! And I will remember your story whenever I feel like quiting! Thank you for your honesty and for sharing such a heart warming and uplifting story!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing. You did something about your situation and you're right - such a good example for your family and also those around you!!! You are an inspiration to all who read this!! You let others know that IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story. You are awesome!
  • Mslilshine
    Options
    Great story! Congratulations on your success. So happy you and your family are doing better. You're victorious over your pass, keep up the great work!!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an amazing story! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspirations, congratulations you look fantastic!
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you, your story made me cry. I have also been through some rough, emotional times and at 26, also decided to make better choices for myself to get on the road to feeling better (and I still have a bit further to go on my journey!) What a wonderful inspiration you are! And your pics are stunning. Thank you for sharing.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You literally brought tears to my eyes, kiddo. I wish I had done it when I was your age. I'm 25 years past your age and I've brought the fat with me. What my life would have been like if I shed it back then. So I'm happy for you. You have your whole life ahead of you to be happy, fit, involved, self-assured and beautiful. Your children will be proud of you. They will have pictures of you because you won't be too embarrassed to have any taken. They will swim, bike and hike with you instead of seeing you on the sidelines. Congratulations for your achievement and enjoy every minute of it.
  • MuffinMan25
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • LisaLove240786
    LisaLove240786 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is truely amazing and inspirartional! You should be very very proud of yourself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!