One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow look amazing!!!! You show that anyone can change their life......:)
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring story. I felt like I was reading about myself in some ways. My husband has battled and beat cancer, he is currently suffering from end stage renal disease and is awaiting a transplant. I have a special needs child at home who along with ADHD suffers from seizures and developmental delay and mental retardation.

Your story is so inspiring, my goal is to lose 78 pounds the old fashioned way, you have proved it can be done. I wish you well in the rest of journey and I pray for good health for you and your entire family.
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing.
    This is a great story. Well done
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Bravo to you!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    One of the most well written stories I've ever read here. Thank you and congratulations!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud and we are proud of you, too!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Amazing job! :flowerforyou:

You are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up, thank you for sharing it! You look so amazing there are not even words. Congrats! You are an amazing person!!
  • ladybugfrenzy
    ladybugfrenzy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Cograts! You look amazing and have overcome many obstacles in your life. You are powerful and can do anything you set your mind to accomplishing. I needed to see your story today. I'm more inspired now then ever! Thanks
  • stargirl99
    Options
    What a fantastic inspiration you are, congratulations. It is wonderful to hear how the changes have made such a massive difference to all areas of your life
  • shreddingmama
    Options
    I bump this story a million times because each and every day I want to be able to come back to this story and read it. This is the most inspiring story I've read. Its one of those story that certain people (like me) can relate to and thank you for taking the time to put it into words. Congratulations on your weight loss! and good luck with your maintaining.
  • bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love this. Thank you so much for sharing. And congratulations!
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!!!!!!!! Incredibly good job!
  • ja2013
    Options
    Amazing! You're super beautiful! Youre story inspires me to let go of the past and focus on now! Thanks and your doing a fantasic job!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is a TRUE success story! Way to go!!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    OMG you are a totally amazing awe inspiring person!!!

you have come so far and had so much heartache.
    and you have faced it head on and came out the other side

what a brilliant post!! thank you for your insperation!!

Vicky xxxx
  • misspoetic
    misspoetic Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This was so inspirational i shared it with my whole family!!!
    you are amazing cory :)
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    dang...i cried while reading your story :cry: . you are a beautiful, strong person :heart: . thank you so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    You blew my mind and left me speechless with your story and pictures. You are an in inspiration to your family, and so many more people that you may never know how far the ripples of inspiration go that you created by telling your story. Thank you.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You're completely awe-inspiring, Cory! :heart: :heart: :heart: And a total bombshell!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!