One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This journey you are on has brought you so much, I am amazed and inspired by your story, congratulations on your achievements.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I've got tears (and I don't cry easily!). You are amazing. I am just so truly happy for you and your new beautiful life.
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing and inspiring story! Well done, you have achieved so much! You look fantastic! :)
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Your story is so valuable to many of us. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your success. I'm also happy to hear that your husband is doing well.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I almost cried reading this, thank you for your story! You're truly an inspiration and you look awesome!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You are truley an amazing and dedicated person, I struggle with it all the time each day I am closer and closer at it! Thanks so much for all the encouragement and inspiration it's so good to know it CAN be done!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Your story brought a tear to my eyes. You are truly inspiring and you look like a completely different person! You rock!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your sucess!!! What an inspiration!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you enough for sharing your story. Mental illness runs in my family along with obesity. I've always said I don't want either one of those things to take over my life. You are such a big (actually little :wink: ) inspiration to me. THANK you, THANK you for sharing. As for your husband: I'm so happy to hear he is cancer free. I'll pray that he continues to be cancer free and healthy. As for you son: I'm a teacher, so I've had plenty of ADD children in my classes through the years. I don't know what it's like to be a mom of one, but I know that with the healthy changes you are making in your life you can handle anything. Thank you for telling your story.
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You are a "Thinspiration"!!!!! You are awesome!!!
  • shellbell525
    Options
    Wow! You are an amazing person and you've worked so hard. Be proud of who you are and what you've achieved. You are truely an inspiration. Way to go!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!!!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So well written, honestly, it could have been an article in a magazine!

So very happy for you & your newfound life!

Amy
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. You are an inspiration. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary and meeting your goals! Also congrats to your hubby for being cancer free! :flowerforyou:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So well written, honestly, it could have been an article in a magazine!

So very happy for you & your newfound life!

Amy

I agree with this. I love your writing style!
  • karencymru
    karencymru Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done! your story is amazing and inspring . Congratulations!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    HOLY CR@P!...i will only dream to look that good when i have finished!
    you are amazZZZZZing! :flowerforyou:
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by your story! Congratulations and I hope you are proud of yourself!
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration! Simply AMAZING! Congrats
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    I don't know what to say! This is the most inspirational story I've read on here! You are AMAZING, FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, HEALTHY AND HAPPY!!!!!! There are so many words to describe how great you are! You deserve this and I wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness! :D
    God bless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!