One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Completely inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your miraculous story :) You look amazing :)
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story, and you look awesome and so much younger! congrats!!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    CoryIda - you richly deserve all the accolades you are receiving. You are a beautiful person, both inside and out. Thanks for continuing to inspire "my" people too. Love ya.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    what an inspiring and beautiful story! :D you look absolutely stunning! congrats on your success!
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring story!! Thank you for sharing this. You look AH-mazing!:flowerforyou:
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and look wonderful!
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    What a great story - very well written. You look amazing! Good for you!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Your story makes me think that maybe I can do it too. :-)
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. What an inspiration!
  • GrammyDiane
    Options
    Cory - Your story is certainly one that serves as wonderful inspiration, especially to those of us with a long weight loss journey ahead! I loved your quote about how every step & decision either gets us closer to our goals, or further away. It makes me think of something I heard in a video - When you don't know what you should do, you do the next right thing! You had so many obstacles, but refused to focus on them. Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to share your amazing story.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    *insert standing ovation and applause* You are a perfect example of what faith and preserverance does. . when you change your whole way of thinking and way of life. . .

You have so much to be proud of. . . I am glad that your husband has remained cancer free. . .Wishing much happiness to you and your family. You look absolutely amazing.:bigsmile:
  • megskin15
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story- this is amazing! Your transformation is so awesome! You're so beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing..... you have done a phenomenal job!!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Such an amazing story!!! Well done :)
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congrat's hun!!! So worth it!!! :)
  • ladyvlasquez5169
    ladyvlasquez5169 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is super inspiring and you look amazing!! Keep up the great work. I hadn't been tracking for a couple of months because life got crazy but reading your story reminds me why I'm here. Thanks
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! U LOOK GREAT!
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow thanks!!! You are an inspiration :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!