Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Amazing...absolutely amazing
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A beautiful smile, you are an inspiration to so many. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Thank you Thank you Thank you, for sharing your amazing story. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary and also on all of your success. You look AMAZING! I am only 25 days into my life changing journey with 9lbs lost. If it weren't for people like you who are so selfless and inspiring I may have given up a few times already. Stories like yours remind me that I CAN DO THIS!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes! you are such an inspiration!! xoxox <3:smile:
  • Gillby
    Gillby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got a lump in my throat. Thanks for sharing!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation and story! You look like a new person, which you are!!!
  • thumper67
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You truley are an inspiration! Keep up it going! Very proud of you!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Although we've been MFPals for awhile, I didn't know all of this. Awesome job! You look beautiful!
  • oumati
    oumati Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    waaaw awsome job!!!!!!!!!congratulations!
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person, thanks for sharing your story!!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You have come a long way!
  • GaChopper
    GaChopper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first post on MFP, but your story is so inspiring I had to let you know. What a wonderful comparison.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Speechless. You are amazing congratulations on your victory!
  • ASturtevant79
    ASturtevant79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You have proven that regardless of what life throws at you, you can make changes and strive for health and happiness in your life. Bravo!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great!!
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Your words have given me strength!!! May God keep you happy and healthy always!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WOW! Abs thi think I was judy sitting here on my break thinking I don't feel like moving. Thou could not have posted this at a brrrrrr time. Thank you for sharing, you are so inspiring to me. Now I have to go take this walk. You look marvelous!!!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This girl is an inspiration! You llok fabulous! Congrats! :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    WOW. I am utterly inspired...sincerely.
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing journey. I'm so glad you decided to do this in your 20s; I know it wasn't easy, anyway, but it would have been even harder if you'd been older, AND your family will have the great, healthier you to enjoy for all the years in front of you. And it's so cool that they're following in your footsteps and getting more active, too! Congratulations on a wonderful victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!