One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• Stampinda
    Options
    Wow. I love, love, LOVE your story. What an inspiration you are!! :):):)
  • NitaCB
    NitaCB Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your story is amazing and inspirational. You should be so proud of what you have achieved!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us read your story. It was very inspirational. I will remember your story when I feel like giving up : )
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I too am determined to lose weight..and need this kind of inspiration..thank you for sharing your story and giving me the inspiration I so so need.. I have been overweight for half of my life...In my 20s I was at 150 lbs. now I am at 327 lbs. and next week will turn 42..I do not want to be big! I want to be healthy! I want to go into a store and buy a cute dress and be able to wear sexy heels without walking like I just got off of a horse..lol....so again today is a new beginning for me and I thank you!!! Congrats
  • DSummersCM
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! Congratulations on your transformation!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thank you so much for sharing....you are such an inspiration!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations on such dedication. It definitely paid off, and you are such an inspiration! Thanks so much for posting!! And Happy Anniversary:flowerforyou:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That girl is AWESOME!!!!! So proud of you! Way to go!!!!!!!
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    love this story :)
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't usually comment on stories of lives changed; i just read, sit and admire the hard work and dedication change takes.

However, your story is very different. All the challenges you have faced, those you've overcome, and some which will continue to be there, are ones which some of us see only one or two ..... in a lifetime.

I congratulate you for your perseverance to caring for yourself at a time when it would be easy to concentrate on others who were obviously in need. I congratulate you for finding a healthcare provider whom could talk to you and whose advice you could hear.

Thank you for your courage to post this missive and thank you for reminding me how incredible the human spirit is. With tears in my eyes, I salute you.

Warm regards,
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing!You are so inspiring!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Cory you know you have always inspired me, right from the start of our MFP friendship. I love seeing your beautiful face glowing because you seem so happy. And I'm happy for you sweetie:) Thank you for sharing your story:)
  • carrie145
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic.
    (Simple, but honestly all I can say. Wow! You go girl!)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    As a psychiatrist I'm really happy to see this. I can tell you that you are actually changing your brain (for the better) with your new outlook and I'm glad to hear your symptoms are better controlled too.

As just someone trying to lose weight, I'm also really happy to see that someone has made great lifestyle changes and succeeded, and it is very inspirational for everyone here!

Good job and keep it up!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and your a great inspiration. You have proved that anything is possible. Congrats to you! :D
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing!You are so inspiring!

My God what a beautiful story, thank you for sharing!!!! U are truly an inspiration

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tommys
    Options
    What an amazing job! Very proud of your success!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't usually comment on stories of lives changed; i just read, sit and admire the hard work and dedication change takes.

However, your story is very different. All the challenges you have faced, those you've overcome, and some which will continue to be there, are ones which some of us see only one or two ..... in a lifetime.

I congratulate you for your perseverance to caring for yourself at a time when it would be easy to concentrate on others who were obviously in need. I congratulate you for finding a healthcare provider whom could talk to you and whose advice you could hear.

Thank you for your courage to post this missive and thank you for reminding me how incredible the human spirit is. With tears in my eyes, I salute you.

Warm regards,

Well Said! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!