One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful. Congratulations on your hard, and rewarding work.
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Very well written and I LOVE the to be continued ending!!!! You keep up all the positive changes you have made for yourself and your family,
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational ! You look fabulous !
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Phenomenally inspirational. You were my first MFP friend and someone who I continue to look up to. Your strength and dedication are unsurpassed and I, for one, am a better person because of YOU. You look absolutely stunning and are doing it the right way. May the new Cory continue to enjoy the fruits of her labor and continue to embrace the new lifestyle that obviously fits you quite well!
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    you are awesome!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    you're amazing <3
  • jpatter21
    jpatter21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a great story!!! You are truly amazing and an inspiration.
  • gods_gal
    Options
    Best success story ... ever!! God bless you!!!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Your story is very inspirational. You are beautiful inside and out. Showed that you have so much love for yourself to take on a big change like this in your life. You took care of yourself and you are healthy to care for your husband and son. I am happy for you...very courageous and very brave. You are a fighter and CONGRATS!!!!!

-Grace
  • Kitty412
    Options
    Great Job! You should be sooo proud of yourself. Congrats!
  • silverstar33
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look amazing! What an unbelievable transformation. Thank you for sharing your story. You are definitely inspiration for my own journey.
  • Shastabugg1
    Options
    Wooow! That is amazing! You look really good
    CONGRATZZZZX
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!! Standing ovation is in order. Thank you for sharing you story. You look amazing. Congratulations.
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It brought tears to my eyes when I read it. I am not sure if they are sad tears for the girl that once was or happy tears for the girl you have become. All I can say is you are inspiring. Thank-you for telling your story.
  • mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow... you are an inspiration. Congratulations!
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have read many success stories on here but yours is simply inspiring. Congratulations to you on your success and your continued successes!
  • wvfrog22
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations for changing your life!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :smile:

I've seen you around on the website and have watched your progress since I joined earlier this year. You're an inspiration to us all that yes, it is possible. Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you continued success and prosperity. :drinker:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up. I don't know you, but I am so very proud of you but more so.. I'm so very proud FOR you. What a journey you took in a year.

I hope your husband stays cancer free and that your son is able to overcome his problems. They are both lucky to you as a role model.

Blessings to you and your family.

~Kristine
  • lorilee11
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It really inspired me and I plan on reading it often when I feel like giving up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!