One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• apsmith51
    apsmith51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring stores about weight loss I have heard. You deserve all good things in life and I hope you get them :)
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    wow, you are beautiful and amazing. Thank you for sharing such an up lifting story of hope and persistence and success.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I'm glad for your weight loss.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational story!! Thank you for sharing, you are so beautiful!!!
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and congrats!
    Its wonderful motivation for me as I'm on a 100# weightloss journey, I'm down 20 already :) You proved it can be done and I know it can. I wish you all the best and thanks again, so proud of you!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just WOW! You've come a long way... seem happy and healthy! Way to go!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You have had a life changing journey and have overcame some obstacles. You look absolutely beautiful!!!
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing!! Your story has inspired me even more to strive hard to meet my own weight loss goals. Thanks for posting!!
  • girard5
    girard5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible story! Congratulations on all of your hard work and success!!!
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    You are beautiful, and an inspiration. I have such respect for the decision to change what was in your control.
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is absolutely wonderful and inspiring to read. And it was written well. Best of wishes to you and thank you for sharing your story to all of us :-)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is quite a story. Congratulations on all you have achieved. You should be very, very proud of yourself.
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Unreal...u are totally amazing and inspiring. My eyes were misty reading the post; thanks for your courage, honesty, and heart. The world is better because you're in it!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your story is so amazing. Congrats on your amazing journey and thank you so much for sharing such an inspiring story with us. :-)
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Very touching story! Your change is amazing.You look so happy on your picture :) Even though I don't know you I am glad that your husband has been cancer free!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    you rock my socks! 'nuff said. :flowerforyou:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal. You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    You are such an inspiration in so many ways! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story! You look absolutely amazing. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!