sistertransister Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kbean33
    Options
    bump
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Oh Cory - this totally touched my heart. You are more than an inspiration - you're everything I'm aspiring for.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you. I type this right now with tears in my eyes. You've been my inspiration this whole time girl! I've told you over and over and over. I'm 41 yrs old and been heavy most my adult life. I don't have any mental issues other than I'm black woman crazy! LOL...I don't have a sick husband nor a challenged child so I applaud you lady! I applaud you standing on my not so swollen feet (Anymore). You're absolutely amazing and YES...Eye candy! Now I need to go wash the mascara that's running down my face!

Happy Anniversary and God Bless you for being you and my HERO!!!!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing I hope that in a year I can do the same thing x
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration! Thank you so much for being so open and inspiring with your story! You are truly amazing!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and inspiring. Congrats on the awesome weightloss!
  • Edwardscl
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you go girl all the power to you : )
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • SisJohnson
    SisJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping! wow...Keep pressing forward!! Thank you for sharing!:heart:
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing, and you have overcome so many obstacles. You had a beautiful face before but now you look fantastic!
  • ErinShannon
    ErinShannon Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story!! Thank you for sharing! You look absolutely amazing!
  • JTThomas
    JTThomas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • barbarabelk
    Options
    This is an amazing story, and thank you so much for sharing it. It brought me to tears. Tears of happiness for your success, and tears of hope for myself.

Congratulations to you. You have done an amazing thing!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I agree with a lot of these posts that you truly are an inspiration to all!! I hope anyone going thru this journey or hitting plateaus, etc get a chance to read this story! How radiant and young you look! Good for you - I love reading these success stories for sure :) & thank you too for writing it so it is enjoyable to read... Congrats to you :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • marzahl68
    Options
    AMAZING! WOW
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Such a great story to share with everyone.

Congrats on your success. I don't just mean the weightloss either. Living with mental illness and past baggage is soooo difficult. You have done an amazing job of taking care of you.....a great inspiration for others, like me.

Your family is so very fortunate to have such a strong and committed person as part of their lives.Cherish every moment with them.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!