Such an inspiration. Great work:smile:
  • Crinkles2
    Crinkles2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're just letting the YOU that was there all along out! We all have amazing potential, it's about realizing it and sticking to it. Congrats to you for making a LIFESTYLE change because honestly, lets face it....it was well worth the wait wasn't it?! You look fantastic!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! you are so awesome and should be so proud about your accomplishment :) thank you for sharing your story with us just starting out on our journeys!
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    You are so beautiful! :) thank you for sharing your story and for the inspiration! :)
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look fantastic! Good job!
  • tacmcl
    tacmcl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your story is very motivational. Thanks for posting, you look great!:happy:
  • suvernscorpio
    suvernscorpio Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a truly wonderful story. It brought a tear to my eye. I hope you are incredibly proud of yourself for turning your life around. xx
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow .... a happy ending :-)
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    one of the best post . Congrats on your weight loss
  • seyran
    seyran Posts: 43
    Options
    You go girl ! You're such a strong woman.
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    amazing! so proud of you!
  • ami299
    ami299 Posts: 57
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. Congratulations on your hard work and perseverance. I know it probably wasn't easy, but you look amazing and I am sure you feel just as great. This really is inspiring to me to overcome obstacles.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: THANKS FOR SHARING! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You truely are an inspiration! I am crying over my keyboard as I write this. You look better than amazing and sound very happy and pround that is all we can ever try to be. I wish this for everyone and work at it for myself! Good luck maintaining.
  • aishabeazley
    Options
    you are a inspiration, will help me keep motivated..i am looking forward to losing my goal of 25kg by this time next year..reading your story and seeing your results actually make it seem possible. Thank you!! you look soooo much happier and the glow and radiance of your confidence just beams!! Love your dress i hope one day i can look as fabulous, beautiful and healthy like you :)
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    great story....glad to have found you on MFP!!!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think you vocalized so much what alot of us have felt at one time or another in our lives. Thank you for the post and the pics, it's very inspiring
  • Dessertstressed
    Options
    Just what I needed to read to day - love how it changed your face.

There's hope for us all :happy:

Enjoy the new you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!