Options

Replies

• kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Outstanding Results!
  • Jesamess
    Options
    congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment. Your hard work has paid off and it shows :)
  • brilessmith
    brilessmith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story. Keep it up. You have probably added years to your live with this change. You will be a great motivation to all who read your story, including me.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    amazing congratulations. an inspiration to us all!
  • basicliving
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation, in every sense. I have tears in my eyes from your inspiring story.
  • louisebear
    Options
    Well done, your an inspirtation too all mother struggling with a child with special needs....but more soo an ill husband. I too have a child with special needs and i spent three years of my life comfort eatting as food was the only thing that helped me when i was low. I too have decided to change and your my inspiration. Im also very please that ur health is back on track as it took me 4 years too come off Antidepessants!!! exercise really did help me too. If I was there with you I would give you a bloody BIG HUG as you deserve one......its been an UP HILL STRUGGLE for you and you have succeded BIG HUG XXXXX you look amazing
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!!!
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you for sharing your story with all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    I just have one word...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Cory, I somehow missed this post of yours. You truely are an inspiration to alot of people including myself. I have always looking up to you since joining this website and becoming friends with you. This journey isn't always easy but very doable, and you are a perfect example of that. I am glad everything has fallen into place for you. You look amazing on top of it, and you truely are your husband's arm candy (as you like to call it). You will be an inspiration for many to come. Good luck with maintanence - you will get it.
  • mjslazak
    mjslazak Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great story!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story of courage and dedication, thank you so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh my...you are very inspirational. What an AMAZING story. Congratulations times 1000.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your lovely story! Its always helpful to see someone else who has gone through so much still achieve GREAT success!!
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    WOW you look great!!! I almost cried!!! Keep up the good work!!! You have really motivated me today!!!!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! What an inspiration!!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    i hope i look as amazing as u at my goal weight!
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    Options
    wonderful story you are an overcomer...
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!