Please read me!

Options
1235»

Replies

• legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You would of found this same exact post by someone else if you used the search feature!

^^ of course.. lol
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You would of found this same exact post by someone else if you used the search feature!

^^ of course.. lol

hahahahahaha LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUUNY

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH !!!!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

^^ of course.. lol

hahahahahaha LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUUNY

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH !!!!!

^^^THIS. Thank you!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Some raging on here lol
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Whoops double post
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've been on here awhile and, while you are right, there are many of the same questions and comments posted over and over, this rant about it is not exactly original either.

I say, give a new person a break. They'll discover how to search out a topic soon enough. Until then, just skip over the titles of "Loose or Lose". "Tom" . Should I eat back my exercise Calories". etc.

Or maybe you could message them about the search engine, rather than ridiculing them in the message board.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the point of this post? It will get lost like all other posts. And then people will continue to annoy you by doing the exact things you noted in your comment. Yes, people should search what they're looking for first. But really..who cares?? Someone will always be there to answer their question much faster then it will take to search and read comment after comment for the correct answer. Perhaps you were trying to be helpful but you came off *****y instead. Which is unfortunate since this post seems to be directed for newer members of MFP and one of their first encounters could be this post where you seem rather rude. But let's hope not. Regardless of how you feel this will continue to happen again and again. Instead of letting it bother you, why not skip over the post and move on. This is a place of support not an English lecture and a how to guide based on how you would like things. The amount of posts I have read lately from people being nasty in surreal. People need to get off their high horse and let others enjoy the site for the purpose of what it is. A supportive weight loss community. This is supposed to be a happy place!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the point of this post? It will get lost like all other posts. And then people will continue to annoy you by doing the exact things you noted in your comment. Yes, people should search what they're looking for first. But really..who cares?? Someone will always be there to answer their question much faster then it will take to search and read comment after comment for the correct answer. Perhaps you were trying to be helpful but you came off *****y instead. Which is unfortunate since this post seems to be directed for newer members of MFP and one of their first encounters could be this post where you seem rather rude. But let's hope not. Regardless of how you feel this will continue to happen again and again. Instead of letting it bother you, why not skip over the post and move on. This is a place of support not an English lecture and a how to guide based on how you would like things. The amount of posts I have read lately from people being nasty in surreal. People need to get off their high horse and let others enjoy the site for the purpose of what it is. A supportive weight loss community. This is supposed to be a happy place!!

Yoiu talking to me?
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Yoiu talking to me?

Of course not!
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why get pissed because someone posted something that annoys you? So just skip it. To that person, it might mean something and I suppose if they realized they could search it they would.

A support group is supposed to be for support, is it not?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Awesome. All of it...really!!!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why get pissed because someone posted something that annoys you? So just skip it. To that person, it might mean something and I suppose if they realized they could search it they would.

A support group is supposed to be for support, is it not?

This is exactly what I don't get here. The same people who complain about people asking the same questions over and over are the same people who say, "If you don't like what our topic is, ignore it". So, ignore the posts asking the questions you're sick of answering. Let someone else help.