Skinny Minnie by Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    inner thigh workout done!

Yeah! How'd it go? Pretty short little video but it really burns!
  • djanson24
    djanson24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i actually did it thru my TNT class I take on Mondays & Wednesdays. We do TONS of squats, lunges, etc...far more than the video :) I'll be sore tomorrow!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Monday challenge complete. The laying down one definitely gets the inner thighs burning. In a good way of course.
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!! sry ive been reallyyy bad with the weighins..today i weighed in at 232 lbs..gained 1/2 lb in the last 2wks but hey, couldve been worse!!! gl to everyoneee
  • echeindl
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow! Hope everyone had a good week and got those workouts in.

Also, if I did not get your weigh in last week and I don't get it this week then I will be cutting you.
  • djanson24
    djanson24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sadly I stayed exactly the same :( But it could've been worse, right? Very off week, but getting back on track today!
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    194.5 :) Big loss week for me...4.5 and I don't even feel liked I worked very hard--lol. I think I just revved my metabolism up now...
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am not doing so well. Weight is only down .2. I am on a 10 day vacation- so I had to use a new scale- maybe it will be better when I get home! One can only hope. In the mean time- out for a long walk each day this week- travel made it hard to do the challenge but I managed part of it. So weight is 153.8. SLOW progress. :ohwell: Still- I fit into a pair of jeans I have not worn for a year and brought them on this trip- so something is going well!
  • ecronick
    Options
    208.6 this week. Making it a 2.2lb loss this week.

Great job Kim!!! How did you kick up your metabolism? I really need to do the same.
  • allygree
    Options
    I gained :( too much indulging 173 for the weigh in. Need to refocus this week.
  • lorimur
    lorimur Posts: 30
    Options
    Yea....started to move the dial on the scale again....a 0.4kg/1lb loss !!!!
    We had our first day of rain in Spain today....looking forward to some great casseroles and stews when the weather cools a bit....
    Well done to all the losers this week....

What is the best thing to do to boost fat burning or rev up my metabolism?
  • echeindl
    Options
    Hey guys,

I have posted how much weight each person has lost so far. It's been 5 weeks and not everyone is where they should be (including myself!) based off which option they chose. Let's step it up this week girls and guy! :)

I just have to say that Kimmehl you are doing amazing! Keep up the hard work
  • echeindl
    Options
    People who will be dropped if I do not get in your weight by midnight:

Caligirl
    CoachRockstar
    Jamieht
    fstender
  • KimmehL
    Options
    208.6 this week. Making it a 2.2lb loss this week.

Great job Kim!!! How did you kick up your metabolism? I really need to do the same.

I honestly haven't done anything different than I have been doing. My food and exercise is about the same as it has been. I have eaten all my calories and my exercise calories most days...I eat what I want, staying within my calories for the day...and I have been working out 45-60 minutes 5 days a week....I fill my 32oz water bottle twice daily and make sure I drink at least that amount of water. I seriously doubt this rapid loss will continue. I know from losing weight before, my body really does "swoosh"...I will lose slowly for a while...and then lose a larger amount...then it goes back to the more normal slower loss. Honestly, I am really not interested in losing this weight by tomorrow...slow and steady wins the race, and that is what I am aiming for:)
  • KimmehL
    Options
    Hey guys,

I have posted how much weight each person has lost so far. It's been 5 weeks and not everyone is where they should be (including myself!) based off which option they chose. Let's step it up this week girls and guy! :)

I just have to say that Kimmehl you are doing amazing! Keep up the hard work

• wildbeal
    wildbeal Posts: 124
    Options
    well i am on the losing side again !!!291!!! :drinker: oh great job kim and good luck to all of our challenge members
  • KimmehL
    Options
    well i am on the losing side again !!!291!!! :drinker: oh great job kim and good luck to all of our challenge members

Way to be a loser, Don!!!:drinker:
  • echeindl
    Options
    Okay all-

We are NINE weeks away from Christmas. Can you believe that? We've been doing this challenge for five weeks!

Biggest loser of the week:

Group1- Nobody met their goal
    Group 2- Kimmehl
    Group 3- Nobody met their goal

What is going on with everybody? I know for me personally it has been midterms and I've been studying like crazy. I hope this week is going to be better for everyone!

Because this is a group challenge I want to know your opinion about cutting people who have not updated their weight in 2 weeks. Should I cut them or just let them stay? I wanted this challenge to be one that we could get to know each other and help each other through our weight loss journey. Please let me know what you think!
  • ecronick
    Options
    I did it with the challenge that I'm in charge of so I say go for it but that's just me.