Skinny Minnie by Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• wildbeal
    wildbeal Posts: 124
    Options
    great job danielle :flowerforyou: :: you were a good partner because of you i think im going to drop my calorie count from 2000 to 1930 and still try to stay under:drinker:
  • wildbeal
    Options
    im at 293 definitely happy :laugh: oh yeah great job everyone ....ooooohraahhh
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

Biggest Losers of the Week:

Group 1- Caitastic
    Group 2- Wildbeal
    Group 3-

Group 3 has nobody who has made their weekly weigh in so there will be no biggest loser for that group.
  • djanson24
    djanson24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WTG Don!!! We got biggest losers for our group!!! :drinker:
  • wildbeal
    Options
    we cant be stopped !!!!!
  • echeindl
    Options
    So this weeks partner work did not go as smoothly as I would have liked. This week it'll be a challenge just for you.

Sunday- Add 2 glasses of water onto what you normally drink
    Monday- Do 100 crunches and 100 push ups. Does not have to be all at once, break it down throughout the day if you want!
    Tuesday- Send a PM to one person in the group and wish them a good week!
    Wednesday- Burn 150 more calories then you normally would.
    Thursday- 100 crunches and 100 push ups.
    Friday- Drink 1 glass of water before every meal.
    Saturday- Meet the weigh in goal!
  • allygree
    Options
    I am 173. I didn't make the weigh in time or lose my goal...
  • allygree
    Options
    I am ready for the challenge this week
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge!
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Game on!! About those pushups can I get started on them today and have 100 by the end of Thurs.? Crunches no problem!

Thanks for the extra challenge I needed it!

GL to All,
    Angel
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser Challenger (in addition to the Individual Challenge)

Make an inspirational poster!!! This can be made on the computer or you can create an actual poster. Put together a collection of pictures, quotes, words, etc. that will remind you of your goals. Then, post a picture of your inspirational poster on our Skinny Minnie Message Board. I think it will be quite beneficial! Good luck! (: (:
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have't done 100 push ups since high school- so this should be interesting- great challenge though- have a great week everyone!
  • echeindl
    Options
    Caitastic I LOVE your challenge! I made a poster a few weeks ago and I add to it every time I see something that I think will inspire me to do better. I hung it up by my television so I can see it when I'm in the kitchen looking for food, eating dinner, or watching tv. My pictures are just of women I find attractive, that look healthy, and that have made their journey (for example Kelly Osborne).

Even if you did make your weigh-in I urge everyone to do this challenge!

P1010150-1.jpg

I don't know why the picture is so big.... How do I change that?
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Caitastic I LOVE your challenge! I made a poster a few weeks ago and I add to it every time I see something that I think will inspire me to do better. I hung it up by my television so I can see it when I'm in the kitchen looking for food, eating dinner, or watching tv. My pictures are just of women I find attractive, that look healthy, and that have made their journey (for example Kelly Osborne).

Even if you did make your weigh-in I urge everyone to do this challenge!

P1010150-1.jpg

I don't know why the picture is so big.... How do I change that?

lolol to be honest, i've never posted any pictures on here so i'm not sure!!! it doesn't look too big on my screen. i saw that macys ad with kelly osbourne the other day and i agree she looks really good! im happy you posted an example because i dont have one put together yet haha thank you!
  • irunn2doorz
    Options
    I'm a little late - sorry, I was at Disney world - but I lost 1.5 pounds from last week! :) I will take the challenge because, yet again, I came in late with my results.
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss while at Disneyland- I am sure the junk food would have ruined me! I am going to a documentary premiere tonight and I am just working on keeping the calories in the ballpark at the reception!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in this week for sure.. sorry i have been MIA for the past week.. i'm finally feeling like i'm getting back on track!! great job everyone!!
  • ecronick
    Options
    Done with my collage :)

MeCollage.jpg
  • ecronick
    Options
    Not sure why it's posting all the white around it but you get the jist of it.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Here's my collage (: I really tried with the pushups but only made it to about 25 lolols..I hope other people had better luck!!

8530870_9708.jpg