Skinny Minnie by Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I hope the team work is going well, I wanted to try it to see if it would work. I understand that not a lot of people can get on the computer every day so we will probably not end up doing a lot of partner stuff.

OH and if you're not updated for week 2, please message me so I can see who is still doing this challenge!
  • djanson24
    djanson24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Did we get our challenges for the week? the only one I saw was to give up soda, so I've been doing that one! I've already given up fast food a long time ago ;)
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love the partner activity, so I hope we can stick with it for awhile. Finally seeing some eight loss after three weeks on MFP- more intense cardio and a real focus on calorie intake- seems to be working! Lost 3 lbs!
  • wildbeal
    wildbeal Posts: 124
    Options
    danielle im way over our agreed intake went to my favorite watering hole started drinking remembered what i was trying to accomplish and left
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Woo Hoo I'm a Loser!! :)

Challlenge: Add a mile to your workout. walk/run/bike. If you want to go hardcore make it for each day. If you need to start slow one extra mile for the whole week.

Good Luck Friends. You can do it!!

Angel

This one was mine :)
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my scale broke and we had to go buy a new one. Well the new one said I was 5lbs heavier so could you please adjust my starting weight to 5lbs heavier? Then I would have to adjust the other weekly weight losses. :sad:
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in for the week: 200.5
    Change from last week: 2.5

I am out of town for the rest of the weekend. Have a good one everyone!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I totally flubbed this past week on this challenge.. It was really rough, and I was basically just recoperating from injuries this week, but i'm gonna weigh in tomorrow.. I have to keep myself on track.. Sorry everybody, and if i had a partner this week, sry to you too..
  • pkotterman
    Options
    It has been a good week- I will make the challenge tomorrow since I am doing the first of 15 training walks for the PF Changs half-marathon here in AZ in January. We have a small group here in the neighborhood that will walk the half- hopefully beat our time of a couple years back- 17:30 minutes. Hoping to get it down to right at 17 min a mile for 13.1 miles. If you want to join our training "virtually" please just send me a friend request. We are doing 5 miles every Saturday in October, 7 miles in November and 10 miles in December- with the last one being a 13 mile practice walk in early January before the event on the 15th. You can send your progress and time weekly and I will update on my status page.

My weight has been fluctuating about a pound from day to day- so we will see if the good work holds for tomorrows weigh-in! Have a great weekend all!
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    So my partner was definitely a good influence on me this week!!!! i am down 3lbs at 231.5 (:
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    So my partner was definitely a good influence on me this week!!!! i am down 3lbs at 231.5 (:

Ah I am so glad the partner stuff helped you this week!
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options

Ah I am so glad the partner stuff helped you this week!

Woot I rule. :)
    hee hee

I liked the partner challenge! My weighin is going to suck tomorrow, I am sure I will have gained weight. I always do right before my period, and by day 2 it magically disappears lol. So um... I am ready to pay my penalty, cause I am guessing I am going to be at least 1.6 lbs *heavier* lol
  • lorimur
    lorimur Posts: 30
    Options
    No partner this week.....coach rockstar...where are you ?
  • lorimur
    lorimur Posts: 30
    Options
    Weigh in this morning...still heading in the right direction...now at 74,9kilos so a loss of 0.5kg...1.1lb..!
    A bit disappointed though...need to boost my metabolism to burn more....
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    170.2. So I gained weight, lol.

Bring on the punishment! By next week I'll have peed out all the water I am retaining lol.
  • djanson24
    djanson24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    down 1.4!!! woo hoo!!! Happy w/ that! :)

Loved being partnered w/ Don :)

no soda for me all week...gonna go have a coke zero now ....yes I know it's 9:15am, but I don't drink coffee!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    213.2 today Woot! That's 1.8lbs down.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    211.4 WOO HOO! i WANT THESE LAST 12 TO FLY BY ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thank you Ally for being my partner.

Angel
  • pkotterman
    Options
    Ok- made the target today at 154.4- down exactly 1.2 from last week- but up a little from Wednesday. Just finished the first of 12 weeks of training walks on Saturdays for the half-marathon in January- cranked out 5 miles at an average of 16.82 miles- under our 17 minute goal!
  • CaliGirl313
    Options
    Grr I gained!!!! I'm at 134 as of this morning :( I'm guessing it's because of TOM and my lack of exercise! I'll be hitting the gym this afternoon!!!