Skinny Minnie by Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the first weigh-in! As I know we all live in different states and have different time zones, please either message me or post on here your weight by 12pm West coast time.
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This has really kept me motivated this week- tracking food and exercise every day- but I only weigh myself 2 times a week- it seems too stressful to do it more than that! I am going out to dinner and the ballet with some friends tonight- I have to be very disciplined so I am ready for tomorrow!
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Tomorrow is the first weigh-in! As I know we all live in different states and have different time zones, please either message me or post on here your weight by 12pm West coast time.

I have to weigh in at like 430 am cause I am going out of town then for the day.... I have a bad feeling about this...lol
  • lorimur
    Options
    I am in Spain so I hope tomorrow morning will be okay....(that is in about 8 hrs)....
  • echeindl
    Options
    I am in Spain so I hope tomorrow morning will be okay....(that is in about 8 hrs)....

Try to get it in as soon as you can!

Have a fabulous time in Spain!
  • echeindl
    Options
    My check in: 157.2, which means 1.6 pounds lost! And that is WITH a broken toe! :)

If anyone else wants to check in just post it or message it to me.
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This morning I was at 207.5 which is a 2.8lb weight lose for this week.. I'm super happy with that, and only 7.6lbs till I am officially in onederland!!
  • wildbeal
    Options
    i couldnt input on spreadsheet but my weight is 301 !!!! Cant believe what keeping track of calories will do i was able to see how MUCH i was eating i feel better already goodluck all
  • lorimur
    Options
    Yippee - it's working !!!

Starting weight - week 1 - 169.4lbs / 77 kilos
    Starting weight - week 2 - 167.3lbs / 75.9

Loss of 2.1lbs / 1.1 kilos

roll on week 2 !

(or should that read rolls off on week two..lol)
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Starting weight: 173.0
    9/24: 171.2 (-1.8)

made the cut... whew lol
  • allygree
    Options
    173.2 :)
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Up a little since my Wednesday weigh in but just made the 1.2 lbs for this week's goal! 155.8.
  • echeindl
    Options
    Congratulations to all! So far everyone has reached their weekly goal!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ugh this is 2 weeks in a row. Not sure whats going on but gotta step it up or change it up. :(

211.6 that means .4 lb loss. :(
  • echeindl
    Options

If you do not get your weekly weight in by 12pm West Coast time then you will automatically have to do one the challenges that are set by the top losers of each group.
  • djanson24
    djanson24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Getting in just under the wire for time..w.e were racing around at 2 different soccer games and an out of hte way birthday party!

I'm down 1.6 lbs this week!!! YAY!
  • echeindl
    Options
    The results are in and the top losers from each group are:

Group 1- djanson24 lost 1.6 pounds this week!

Group 2- Wildbeal lost 7 pounds this week!

Group 3- fstender lost 3 pounds this week!

Congratulations you three! It is now your turn to come up with a challenge. It does not have to be exercise related if you do not want to. Try to be creative with this!

The ones who will need to choose one of the three are:
    CaliGirl313
    Caitastic24
    CoachRockstar
    KimmehL
    ecronick
    Olibecamom

Please try to get your challenge posted by tonight or tomorrow morning.
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the official weigh-in. I weighed in and adjusted on Thursday officially on MFP because I knew I was going to have a hard time getting online over the weekend. I lost 7 lbs. I posted that in this thread somewhere.
  • echeindl
    Options
    Sorry I missed the official weigh-in. I weighed in and adjusted on Thursday officially on MFP because I knew I was going to have a hard time getting online over the weekend. I lost 7 lbs. I posted that in this thread somewhere.

Okay, I did see that but was unsure if that was your official weigh in for the week.
  • irunn2doorz
    Options
    I missed the official weigh in too. I'm sorry! It's homecoming weekend here.
    I didn't read all of the posts so I'm not 100% on what we're supposed to do every week. Log in our weight by 12 pm California time every Saturday in the google doc, right?

oh and i'm down 2 lbs from when I started :)