Skinny Minnie by Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm excited :)

Off to do Day 2 of 30 Day Shred... lol

I'm on day 3 of level 3 30ds.. it gets easier every day.. stick with it, and you will get some awesome results..
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I'm on day 3 of level 3 30ds.. it gets easier every day.. stick with it, and you will get some awesome results..

I can not finish the damn program if my life depended on it! I get to day 20 (usually in level 3) and am just sooo completely exhausted that I give up. Then a week later I start back up again and the same thing happens! :(
  • ahnpe
    ahnpe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1.144.2 lbs
    2. 1.4 lbs/week- 19.6 total loss
    3. I'm 21 years old and wait tables while studying to be an RN, I began MFP to deal with depression more than to lose weight, although losing weight was also a major factor. This thread would be a great tool to help me stay on track until Christmas, and keep off the weight I've been trying to lose.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Do you have any more spots?? I've love to join!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I can not finish the damn program if my life depended on it! I get to day 20 (usually in level 3) and am just sooo completely exhausted that I give up. Then a week later I start back up again and the same thing happens! :(

I did have a lttle trouble some where in level 2, especially with the hurricane that just passed, and just feeling not up to it.. But I just decided to do it, even when I really DON"T want to, lol..
  • OlibecaMom
    Options
    Thanks to all who sent me add requests. I think I sent them to those I was missing. I'm a little new to this whole thing - could'ya tell? :) Do we update the spreadsheet or post on here? I'll be able to weigh in on Saturday but not necessarily be able to update until Monday (but I'll do my best to do it Saturday)!

Team 2 - we got this! Here we go to our first week! Work hard everyone!
  • echeindl
    Options
    Thanks to all who sent me add requests. I think I sent them to those I was missing. I'm a little new to this whole thing - could'ya tell? :) Do we update the spreadsheet or post on here? I'll be able to weigh in on Saturday but not necessarily be able to update until Monday (but I'll do my best to do it Saturday)!

Team 2 - we got this! Here we go to our first week! Work hard everyone!

Either send your weight to me by message or post it here!
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I know it started yesterday but I will tell you I'm soooo Motivated! I rode 19 miles on my spin bike yesterday!
    Please let me be part of this!

SW: 217

GW: 198

Lvl 2 will get me there!
    Gift to myself: ONEderland!

Thanks,
    Angel
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I made it in or not- can you let me know? I am finishing my first full week tomorrow- getting the hang of this!
  • echeindl
    Options
    Not sure if I made it in or not- can you let me know? I am finishing my first full week tomorrow- getting the hang of this!

Your name is on the google doc
  • echeindl
    Options
  • pkotterman
    Options
    Thanks- I got it! :smile:
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Checking in-howdy everyone! Thanks for organizing this...:)
  • echeindl
    Options
    Hello all!

I hope everyone's week is going well and that you're losing weight!
  • pkotterman
    Options
    Finished my first full week and lost 1.6 lbs since I began tracking- down only 4.6 since january, so that is great progress for one week. At this rate I will make it to Christmas in great shape- literally. I have a business trip in late October- would REALLY like to fit into one of my favorite suits rather than buy a new one!
  • echeindl
    Options
    Finished my first full week and lost 1.6 lbs since I began tracking- down only 4.6 since january, so that is great progress for one week. At this rate I will make it to Christmas in great shape- literally. I have a business trip in late October- would REALLY like to fit into one of my favorite suits rather than buy a new one!

Great job!
  • echeindl
    Options
    Only 2 days till the weigh in! How is everyone doing? Made your goal yet?
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I stood on the scale tonight and was down 7 lbs since my last weigh in...but...I know most of that is water weight and won't continue that way...but that was kind of nice--! I am back to "one"derland again....
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    214.8 I'll take it. I've been on a plateau for 2 weeks! Thanks for making room for me I needed some support.

TTFN,
    Angel
  • lorimur
    Options
    Looks like the scales might finally be making a move in the right direction !! Now the question is what will they say in the morning ?
    The first weigh in looms.....