• Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Fit- Thanks!

I'm excited about this challenge!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Are we still weighing in today if so my weight is 208.5. Looking forward to walking/running some miles with you ladies. Good luck everyone
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I weighed in too - still 218.

Good luck ladies!

th_cheerleader.gif
  • wildbeal
    Options
    wildbeal here i would like to join your challenge it will help with my other goal
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Weigh in before we start: 171.2 lbs.

I saw talk of pedometers - are we counting just general walking around we do as well? I need to dust of the pedometer then lol, I walk a ton at work.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be using the walk away the pounds dvds for this challenge just got the 5 mile walk
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    I will be counting by using my pedometer every day... with what ever walking activity that will add miles.

jellybean I have a few WATP.. not sure on the 5 mile?

I'l weigh in 1st thing in the morn... I hope that is ok?
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    My weigh in was on Friday so I'll just go with that as my starting weight. Also, I lost my pedometer at the dog park yesterday so does anyone have recommendations of good ones? Mine counted way to much- I almost had to cut it in half to get a more accurate count.

Start weight: 259.8

Thanks,
    Rae
  • lazyspice
    Options
    I use an Omron Walking Style 2 pedometer - I've had it for a couple of years and it seems to be pretty accurate.

This one:

http://www.amazon.com/Omron-Hj-113-Pocket-Pedometer-Walking/dp/B003NCSM3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316979944&sr=8-1
  • wildbeal
    Options
    is there still room if there is i want in i weigh 301 send me an answer :blushing: please
  • lazyspice
    Options
    is there still room if there is i want in i weigh 301 send me an answer :blushing: please

Hello :smile:

I don't think Erica has logged on yet today.
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    I use an Omron Walking Style 2 pedometer - I've had it for a couple of years and it seems to be pretty accurate.

This one:

http://www.amazon.com/Omron-Hj-113-Pocket-Pedometer-Walking/dp/B003NCSM3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316979944&sr=8-1

Thanks! I'll look into this. Mine was pretty cheap/cheesy so I'm not overly upset it's lost.
  • wildbeal
    Options

• wildbeal
    Options

ok thank you hope i get in
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Those I have not responded to about joining the challenge you are definitely more then welcome to join. I have been out of town over the weekend and had very very limited time to long on here. So sorry for the delay.

Please post your weights today if you already haven't and I will get something put together for our weights and miles. :)

I do suggest using a pedometer as life can get crazy and we may not always have time to go for a scheduled walk/run.

Members: option: starting weight:

ecronick #3=25mpw 211.6
    jaimieht #4=30mpw 71.2
    tammierich #2=20mpw ?
    NoDairy #3=25mpw 126
    irunn2doorz #1=15mpw ?
    rae_mayer #1=15mpw 259.8
    Sixxbaby #3=25mpw ?
    FitJ1210 #4=30mpw ?
    ngallaway #1=15mpw ?
    destiny150 #3=25mpw ?
    miracleminded1 #1=15mpw ?
    jellybean1971 #4=30mpw 208.5
    lazyspice #3=25mpw 218
    Anderia #4=30mpw ?

wildbeal I will need which option you would like to do and your starting weight.

Fit weighing in first thing tomorrow is fine just make sure it's done asap.

Everyone else please weigh in no later then Monday morning.

Good luck to all and may your walking/running be a great success. We are all here to help keep you motivated as well as keep ourselves motivated.
  • NoDairy
    Options
    Those I have not responded to about joining the challenge you are definitely more then welcome to join. I have been out of town over the weekend and had very very limited time to long on here. So sorry for the delay.

Please post your weights today if you already haven't and I will get something put together for our weights and miles. :)

I do suggest using a pedometer as life can get crazy and we may not always have time to go for a scheduled walk/run.

Members: option: starting weight:

ecronick #3=25mpw 211.6
    jaimieht #4=30mpw 71.2
    tammierich #2=20mpw ?
    NoDairy #3=25mpw 126

canu please change mine to option 2 and change my weight to 129. not todays weight but mose recent on the 20th.