JILLIAN'S B*TCHES Week 1

Options
Hello Ladies!!

Just wondering how you all are doing on the 30DS challenge?!? Today should be your first day or close to it. Your last will be 10/18(or close to it also). I would like to know everyones starting weight, goal weight,inches if u'd like, and mini goals for each week.

Things to remember- weigh in's are every sunday, i'll post a new topic with the same title as this one but with different week's.
SUPPRORT each other and if you havent added me yet and would like to feel free!!!!

PLEASE let me know if you need any support i'll be more than happy to help!

For me my Starting weight it 200 Goal weight 185

Inches are Bust-38
Tummy-43
Hips-42
Arms-14

P.S. If anyone can come up with some sort of signature for our time I would LOVE it!! GOOOO JILLIANS *****ES!

Replies

• heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Dang it man, I didn't know about this. I started this a week ago so today is day 6 for me on 30 Day Shred.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did day one this morning....to late to join???
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    No way lady join us for some kick *kitten* weight loss!!
  • highbridgemom
    Options
    Starting weight 198lbs
    Waist 44
    Hips 45
    Chest 40
    Biceps 15

Goal 190lbs

I have to get some lighter weights. I had to modify and do the side lunge things without weights as I only have 5lb weights right now!!!
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey just happened across this. I started Jillian's Ripped in 30 today. Have done the shred in the past but I got this dvd a few months ago and FINALLY started it. Going to Hawaii one month from tomorrow with my hubby for a 10th anniversary trip and would love to lose some but mostly tone up! I've lost 18 lbs since last feb, mainly with diet.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    OK here is my info...

SW - 213
    Day 6 of Jillian's 30 DS

I am currently on level 1. I plan to do 10 days level 1, 10 days level 2, and hope to do 3 days level 3. I started off using 3lb weights and now I use a combo of 3 & 5 lb weights. I hope to lose at least 10 lbs but will be just as happy for the inches I can lose.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just did day#1!!!! What do you guys use for tracking, just general circuit training?
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started round two day 1 this afternoon. My starting weight is 141. My goal is 130.
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    9.18.11 - Day 2 of 30 Day Shred
    9.18.11 - Weight: 141 (GW 130)
    9.18.11 - Waist: 29 inches
    9.18.11 - Hips: 38 inches
    9.18.11 - Thigh: 22.5 inches

I took my "before" photos, too--will post them once I have some "afters." :happy:
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Just finished Day 2. Here are my stats (cringe):
    Weight: 230
    Goal: 173 long run; 219 for 30DS
    Chest: 45
    Waist: 38.5
    Hips: 47
    Biceps: 14
    Thigh: 27

Will snap some before pix and reveal them after. Good luck b*tches!!!!!
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Starting weight 198lbs
    Waist 44
    Hips 45
    Chest 40
    Biceps 15

Goal 190lbs

I have to get some lighter weights. I had to modify and do the side lunge things without weights as I only have 5lb weights right now!!!

Omg the side lunges suck!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 level 2 but I wanna join just to steal the signature- if that is ok... anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • siyosa
    siyosa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Day one today.. kicked my butt (which is good, because as of right now, I can't get my feet high enough to kick it myself) !!

Stats:
    Weight: 229 - goal for 30DS: 210
    Bust: 46
    Chest: 38
    Waist: 48.5
    Thigh: 28
    Arm: 16
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Omg SO sore after day 2... Don't know how I'm gonna rock day 3 but I'll give it a go!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    Weight: 161.4
    Goal: 135
    Chest: 37
    Waist: 36.5
    Hips: 41
    Arms: 12
    Thigh: 23.5
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    CW: 200
    Goal:170
    Hips:46
    Waist:37.5

I also took before pics I'll post before and after when we're done.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!! I'm excited for all of you starting this!! I am almost done with my first round of the Shred (I finished day 26 today...just a few more to go!). I noticed some of your goals (and I know some of you listed your ultimate goal, not just your Shred goal) and I just want to encourage you to hang with this EVEN if you don't see major scale losses. Most people I've encountered don't lose a lot of pounds during these 30 days of hard work and they get frustrated because the scale doesn't move very quickly (or at all, for some, or even UP, for others). DON'T GIVE UP. It IS hard work...and the pound losses are definitely slow for most people...but the INCHES lost are WELL worth it! I promise!!! In fact, my losses have been very slow....(a pound a week if I was lucky) but JUST this past weekend I measured very quickly to see what was going on and WOWWWW....everything was looking flatter. It was VERY encouraging to me considering I haven't dropped much weight during the Shred. So, for me, it wasn't until I was well into level 3 that *I* saw some physical body changing.
    Also, the cleaner your diet, the more changes you'll see...so if you are going to commit to 30 days of hell (err, hard work!), you might as well monitor the stuff passing your lips to be sure you get the best results.
    Don't be afraid to change up the weights if you can't handle them or they are too easy for you...I've found I've used anywhere from 2 lbs to 5 lbs up to 10 lbs in the different exercises to be sure I was getting a workout appropriate for me. And a teaser warning...level 2 SUCKS...but level 3 is better. ;o) And you have to get through level 2 to be handle all the upper body/core strength required in level 3.
    SOOOOOO....GOOD LUCK GUYS! STICK WITH IT!!!! And MAKE SURE you take before pics....because your body might change slowly, so slowly that you don't think anything is going on....but when you take those after pics you will be redeemed!!! :o)
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!! I'm excited for all of you starting this!! I am almost done with my first round of the Shred (I finished day 26 today...just a few more to go!). I noticed some of your goals (and I know some of you listed your ultimate goal, not just your Shred goal) and I just want to encourage you to hang with this EVEN if you don't see major scale losses. Most people I've encountered don't lose a lot of pounds during these 30 days of hard work and they get frustrated because the scale doesn't move very quickly (or at all, for some, or even UP, for others). DON'T GIVE UP. It IS hard work...and the pound losses are definitely slow for most people...but the INCHES lost are WELL worth it! I promise!!! In fact, my losses have been very slow....(a pound a week if I was lucky) but JUST this past weekend I measured very quickly to see what was going on and WOWWWW....everything was looking flatter. It was VERY encouraging to me considering I haven't dropped much weight during the Shred. So, for me, it wasn't until I was well into level 3 that *I* saw some physical body changing.
    Also, the cleaner your diet, the more changes you'll see...so if you are going to commit to 30 days of hell (err, hard work!), you might as well monitor the stuff passing your lips to be sure you get the best results.
    Don't be afraid to change up the weights if you can't handle them or they are too easy for you...I've found I've used anywhere from 2 lbs to 5 lbs up to 10 lbs in the different exercises to be sure I was getting a workout appropriate for me. And a teaser warning...level 2 SUCKS...but level 3 is better. ;o) And you have to get through level 2 to be handle all the upper body/core strength required in level 3.
    SOOOOOO....GOOD LUCK GUYS! STICK WITH IT!!!! And MAKE SURE you take before pics....because your body might change slowly, so slowly that you don't think anything is going on....but when you take those after pics you will be redeemed!!! :o)

Everything she said.... and MEASUREMENTS are a MUST!!!!
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Yo fellow b*tches!!! Just finished day 3 of shred and i can tell I'm getting stronger already! I did 3 (count em...THREE) non-girly pushups. I couldn't believe it! I don't know the last time I was able to bust those out. Small victory but very cool nonetheless. Day 3 was easier...still sore, but I can tell my body is already starting to adapt. Everyone says level 2 is the real *kitten*-kicker but I'm not even going there right now. Lemme hear from y'all! How's it going?!