JILLIAN'S B*TCHES Week 1

Options

Replies

• JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 D6... Endurance definitely increasing. That last jump rope at the end was a breeze!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! So I'm already part of a group for this but thought I would also put down my stats and stuff here. The more people I surround myself with the more likely I will stick with it!! Any chance that I could get the awesome banner to put in my signature?

I finished Level 1, Day 2 Today.
    Bust: 41
    Waist: 34
    Hips: 43
    Arms: 13
    Weight: 175
  • JaenaM
    Options
    D 8 complete! Side lunges are still a b*tch.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    After being out for 3 days(sick) I just finished Level 1 Day 8.

Woohooo!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Just heading to do Level1 Day 6
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 9 this morning. Love how strong I'm feeling! My husband tried it yesterday, and he said, "Well, it wasn't easy." ;) Did my end-of-first-week weigh-in today, and I've lost 1.6 lbs. since my initial weigh-in last Sunday.
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9... Feeling stronger, only released half a pound this week. Hoping for more results soon. What I'm really looking forward to is seeing my measurements at the end...really hoping to see some reduction and maybe get into a size smaller!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Day nine done, was hoping lifting the weights and my body weight would get easier but it does seem to have plateaued, I can push through but it burns, it burns, it BURNS!

great profile pic Jaena :-)
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Graduated to Level 2, someone please pick me up from the floor!

tough one
    this is after doing level 1 for 7 days and one day of banish fat boost metabolism

Here's my workout log if anyone is interested!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao6sqzC7jALTdEo4MUUxUFROX2xQNkRCeEhSNjFLdFE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Day 10 done, level 2 looming ever closer. Wish me strength.

Noticing that the initial post suggests the starting of a new thread each week, wonder if that happened?
  • 1a1a
    Options
    YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and day 1 level 2 is done. Too much planking!
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and day 1 level 2 is done. Too much planking!

LOL That was the reason I skipped to Level 3 two days early... I couldn't stand all the planks! :laugh:
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Today I will count as two days for the three days I skipped while sick

I did Week 2 Day 2, 45 minutes of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 45 minutes of elyptical, Day 11
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Hey B*itches!
    Today I finished level 2 day 2 (so it's day 12 really); the planking sucks. The cheer squats can kiss my grits. Sincerely hope L2 is like L1 in how much I adapt by say day 4-5. Because dear goddess I dunno about this!! But I'm determined and I'm doing it and I know it can b done as so many goddesses on here have proven!!!
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Ended up missing out yesterday as I had a friend around, I'm hanging to get back into it today though. I wonder and hope, with that day off, my upper body has recovered and is a little stronger. Also, I love the walk out push ups, they are so goofy :-D
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4, 14 days total doing Jillian
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Level 2 day 7... Almost to level 3 (yikes)
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6, 16 days of Jillian Workout!
  • 1a1a
    Options
    I've kinda lost count but I think I just completed day 18, almost at level 3 yeeee. Has anyone given any thought to what to do once we are done?
  • JaenaM
    Options
    Started level 3 yesterday and didn't have a strong workout. I'm getting tired of this but I'm going to finish it and finish strong. Honestly can't say I've seen in big results in my body but we'll see at the end.