Biggest looser starts tomorrow

Options
who is ready to watch the biggest looser? gonna be weird without Jillian on it.can't wait to see what happens this season.curious to see how the new trainer does.after the show we should post what we thought and all who who you want to win..ect..

Replies

• SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm so behind on this. Why has Jillian left?
  • abmould
    Options
    I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! I'M CURIOUS HOW IT IS GOING TO BE ALSO. I WILL MISS JILLIAN.
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    she wanted to focus on starting a family by adoption.
  • DedicatedDiva
    Options
    Can not wait!!!! Going to miss Jillian on the show, but she's on The Doctors now and is doing a great job! They are doing a whole series with Jillian as the coach....think it's called "This is your wake-up call" and she's helping 3 couples battle bad habits, not just bad eating but overall health. It's a perfect fit for her
  • Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I <3 the Biggest Loser!! I'm going to miss Jillian screaming at people and making them cry.. (jk on the crying part, nobody likes that!!!) I still think the contestants will kick a*s though... Already set it up on my DVR!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't think BL will be the same without Jillian. Last season was such a huge inspiration to me with the sisters coming in 1st and 2nd. They looked great with such an incredible transformation. I have hopes that this new season will be a hit, I just don't have HIGH hopes. Looking forward to tomorrow night though.
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    she is now on the tv show called "The Doctors".
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    I seriously don't think BL will be the same without Jillian. Last season was such a huge inspiration to me with the sisters coming in 1st and 2nd. They looked great with such an incredible transformation. I have hopes that this new season will be a hit, I just don't have HIGH hopes. Looking forward to tomorrow night though.

i agree. i am too anxious to see how this turns out.
  • momcindy
    momcindy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone who likes the show, but I won't be watching. Screaming trainers and seeing people throw up and pass out from exercise doesn't inspire me. I have never been a fan but that's just me. :flowerforyou:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Can't wait - saw a commercial over the weekend and it looks like 3 teams, with Bob and TWO new trainers.

http://www.nbc.com/news/2011/08/25/the-biggest-loser-kicks-off-season-12-with-new-trainers-anna-kournikova-and-dolvett-quince-joining-b/
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I can't wait...I love that show and can't wait to see bob and the new trainers!!!! :happy:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    super excited !!! AND TO BE HONEST , jILLIAN REALLY PLUCKED MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not miss her screaming face .
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    They have Anna Kournikova as a trainer? o.O I'm almost curious, but I don't have a tv.

The best Biggest Loser ever is the first season of the Australian version.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for BL to start. Going to be interesting with the new trainers. I am skeptical about Anna though, never liked her but we'll see how she does. Going to miss Jillian though.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    so what did everyone think?when Debbie(whatever her name is) said what she said right before the voting i was like oh hell no shes gotta go she would bring nothing but negative into the group IMO...the female trainer Anna needs to get a little tougher i think
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Just started watching they are running to pick their trainers! I have made a bet with my 10 yr old that my age group the Middles are going to win!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    ok finished watching I am so in! Love it already!
    btw my name is Jena(pronounced Gina), 39 Go Black Team!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
    Just wish Dolvett was the Black Teams trainer oh well ya never know what will happen in this show!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    So upset that I can't watch this in the UK.