Biggest looser starts tomorrow

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Yeppers. .. the show seriously rocked. . can't believe BOB'S team lost 126lbs week one~ wow
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    So upset that I can't watch this in the UK.

You can watch all the biggest loser episodes online. . That is what I did last season. .
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    On the NBC website? Or on a 'special' site? I have been looking round the usual ones, but nothing is up yet.
  • misskinky
    Options
    I miss Jillian! :grumble: Anna is not tough enough on her contestants.

I wish Bob Harper lived at my house... I'd be a beast.
  • Deborahkate
    Options
    I agree however I do like to watch Dr.Oz
  • Deborahkate
    Options
    Is there a reason you guys watch biggest losers? I mean do you get some great information or is it you like to watch the challenge?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason you guys watch biggest losers? I mean do you get some great information or is it you like to watch the challenge?

Have you not seen it before? Its very motivational to watch these very obese people transform physically and emotionally.
  • misskinky
    Options

I don't think there's great information because they don't lose weight under the conditions the normal person does however it's pretty motivating for me to walk. If somebody who weighs 400lbs can do it, then why shouldn't I be able to? Idk. I always enjoy watching weight loss shows for motivation though.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i seriously don't think anna is cut out to be a trainer. she's not tough at all and the results showed for themselves. my hubby agrees. but the other new trainer is a different story. i like him already :)) and what's up with bob's hair?! LOL
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Bob has new inks
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    i seriously don't think anna is cut out to be a trainer. she's not tough at all and the results showed for themselves. my hubby agrees. but the other new trainer is a different story. i like him already :)) and what's up with bob's hair?! LOL

I don't know...I'm trying to hold off judgement on Anna for right now. IMO, she kinda got shafted by getting stuck with the older team and maybe she wasn't sure how hard to push them or something.....then that one lady's father passed away and she had to leave. It will be interesting to watch next week, and see if she's harder on them after the mediocre first week results.
  • misskinky
    Options
    the other new trainer is hot. and he's an @sshole. yayness!!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options

I don't know...I'm trying to hold off judgement on Anna for right now. IMO, she kinda got shafted by getting stuck with the older team and maybe she wasn't sure how hard to push them or something.....then that one lady's father passed away and she had to leave. It will be interesting to watch next week, and see if she's harder on them after the mediocre first week results.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Training older people with very real health concerns has got to be difficult.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options

Yeah, that's what I thought. Training older people with very real health concerns has got to be difficult.

Well, after last night, I have to agree that she needs to be a lot tougher, but still think she got shafted with that older team!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options
    Oooh, I haven't seen the most recent episode last night. I'll try and find it tonight x
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My thoughts:

Anna is too nice.
    New trainer dude is HOT! :love:
    I have little respect for the guy who ate 37 donuts! :noway:

And so far everyone seems nice and willing to kick some butt! :drinker:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    I have little respect for the guy who ate 37 donuts! :noway:

I know, right? Anyone who has seen the show before knows you should NEVER eat in the temptations. Besides, it was only one week...did it really matter which workout time they got?
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I think the "older" team sent home the wrong person. He could have lost way more weight for them than that lady with the knee problems. Oh well too late now, but did you see HIS transformation? WOW! Yeah they totally let the wrong player go home this week!
    Ana is in an awkward postion, if you grow up to respect your elder's it would be a little difficult to push them in a way that they need to be pushed, and then the health and physical issues comes into play UG! I bet we'd see a whole different type of trainer/personality if she had the young team. Who knows with this show she may get her chance to train some of the others. I agree that she seems a stark contrast to Jillian but she isn't Jillian so she has to make a name for herself. In other words ANA Start Screaming at somebody!! :tongue:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I agree that Anna needs to be tougher. She is not getting the results from the people she has. What I saw from her that she doesn't push them hard enough. Man if Jillian was there, those elders would be on the floor.....................miss Jillian. Oh yeah the new trainer is hot!!