Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LARGE GOAL MET! 230-175 with pics....

2»

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Great job!!! Looking FAB!
  • linsey260183
    linsey260183 Posts: 2 Member
    Well done!! What an inspiration Im only a week into this myfitnesspal I'd love to follow your example!!!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    This is fabulous work!!!!! Hard work! Reward yourself. Then, tell us some hints on how you did it! Slow and steady was the smart way to go by the way...

Good work! You look fabulous. I will use your story as my own inspiration for the week! I have about 20 lbs left to go...

Thank you! I really just log, log, log and exercise, exercise, exercise! It is at the point now where I can eat just about anything (in moderation, of course) because I work out a lot. I usually burn anywhere from 600-1100 calories a day. I have a feeling I am going to have to adjust this soon because I am having trouble eating ENOUGH on these days. ...never thought Id write those words... but its going to be hard for me because I do REALLY LOVE working out and seeing what my body can do (in a healthy way, of course).

My weekly schedule looks like this:
    Monday- 30 minute Ab class and Step II
    Tuesday- Strength Training Class, Pilates, Zumba
    Wednesday- Step Interval with Weights, Zumba, and just started TurboJam
    Thursday-Strength Training Class, Pilates, Zumba
    Friday-Rest day
    Saturday- Rotating Cardio Class and Zumba
    Sunday-Rest Day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!