come say something not nice...

Options

Replies

• Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I had Friday off and no one did anything to help me out, just left piles of work all over my desk, not even in neat piles, system was down for 3 hours this morning when I came in, and my flask is at home. Stupid Monday.

woooooo-saaa!
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    In your profile pic your eyelash is in focus instead of your iris. Clearly you need to learn about depth of field

FAIL
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Stupid friggin old people who can't drive SHOULDN'T. Nothing against seniors, I love me some grandma and grandpas, but jeez oh petes if you can't drive the speed limit please don't drive at all.

jeez oh petes.. I like it, I will use it throughout the day.

and I too hate when blue hairs don't know how to drive.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I've been up since 5am my house is a freaking disaster.. NO ONE helps me clean, cook, do laundry and I'm getting frustrated!! I have bills I need to pay which will zero out my bank acct... I gotta go drive around everywhere today! My dad's in the hospital. My 3 yr old refuses to give up diapers. and I just want to sleep ZzzZz :explode:
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My ex refuses to get a job and even file his tax return so that I won't get child support... Yet reminds me the papers say he can see our son 3 days a week...
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    In your profile pic your eyelash is in focus instead of your iris. Clearly you need to learn about depth of field

FAIL

Thanks!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Today blows. Both of my NCAA teams lost this weekend and were dropped from the AP rankings. Sad sad sad.

Also, my university planners are incompetent. There are maybe 300 parking spaces for 600 students. That would be cool if we had dorms and people could just walk to class. But this is a commuter school in the middle of a semi-business district. I shouldn't have to go to class 30-45 minutes early in order to get a parking space. Not just a close parking space - a parking space at all. Can't wait for the stupid students to stop coming to class and/or to drop out.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    If my neighbor doesn't quit letting his dog use my car tire as a replacement for a fire hydrant, I'm gonna go piss all over HIS car and see how HE likes it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    To the jacka$$ I just spoke to on the phone...may the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your crotch & may your arms be too short scratch! :explode:
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Happy b-day Virgo.........we do have something in common....Now STFU...........AND QUITCHYA *****IN!!!....LOL::laugh:
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    People need to stop sending me inspirational quotes on Mondays... they are stupid and don't apply to my life... so get bent

The head of our HR department sends those out everyday. I know how you feel, like setting this world on fire sometimes.
  • MindyLynn77
    Options
    My 14 year old has 2 F's and a D right now... Therefore he is grounded.. Therefore he is making ME miserable!!! lol
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    people who reply to a serious thread I start and then remove their comment before I get to read it really piss me the frak off!!! I would have preferred to see a snarky or unapplicable comment to the word "removed" :explode:

Sorry your sports team choked playing Minnesota Duluth. You guys should of won that game, the NSIC is really weak this year.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    new signature here

this entire day can just go ****** itself
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    All my bills are paid & I have tons of cash left over.
    I have no debt to worry about & have a well paying job.

Oh wait....wrong thread.

F*** everyone that gets in my face today! Drop dead! :drinker:
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Trying to stretch my 2 hours of work into the 8 hours I have to be at work.

My husband has a week off from work and instead of doing anything productive, I know he's just sitting on the couch at home playing video games.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    totally effing sick of the toxic-ness in my life!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Surviving Monday is like trying to shove a wet noodle up a Tiger's @ss

(to quote an old boss of mine from years ago).
  • methetree
    Options
    granddaughter woke up cranky today.....
    and I don't wanna be a mommy today....

I'd like to punch my wayward, irresponsible, selfish, @$$hole daughter in the junk...

instead, me & the baby will throw tantrums together today.... maybe I'll get something done, maybe I won't.

whatever.