come say something not nice...

Options

Replies

• NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I wasted a vicodin for back cramps that are still paining me. Guess I need something stronger.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    F*** the oil companies. I put $20 in my car...it burped and asked "Where the hell is the rest of it? Don't tell me that's it!!!"
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd like to punch everyone in the face today.

LOL
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My mother can kiss my A@@. She says she's not talking to me (for almost 2 months now) because I called her selfish and a narcissist but only tells my husband this and not me.

I did say that she thinks only of herself and I didn't CALL her a narcissist, I told her to look it up in the dictionary. (This was done after she said I was self centered because I wouldn't listen to her b@*$% about my sister at my son's 5th birthday party--2 days after my father in law DIED, my husband was with his mother and siblings, I was trying to put a good face on for the party and planning to fly the next day with 2 small children alone and then tell my son that his Poppy Goose is now in heaven with Jesus. Yes I'm self centered for not wanting to listen to your S@%$. And the narcissism comment after she said that the only reason I was upset/emotional about my father in law passing was because I want his money).

So she can bite me. She says she lived her life for her children and now will live her life for her grandchildren. See what happens when you want to see them on Christmas day and you're still not speaking to me. Who's going to arrange that?!?! NOT ME!!!!!

Thanks I needed that!!!!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Im sick & tired of being so far from my family & friends, Im tired of living in the ugliest part of Arkansas! Im tired of my husband bein kid free all the D&!( time. SOmetimes i need to B&*#( & get things off my chest, but yet again im worried about hurting ppls feelings. ALL DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I NEEDED THIS
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ITs my birthday

I got woken up at 5:30 by screaming and yelling

followed by my boss chewing my *kitten* when i got to work

my mom has forgotten by bday yet again

my bestie told me ill never be sexy

im effn 30!!!!

I have about 100 charts staring at me and I am effn off on here...

- That AIN'T NO BESTIE! Lose her! Sod 'em all.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I had to get up at 4:30 to work out and be at work by 8am due to a special project.

I have to sit in an hour of traffic cuz I can't afford to live near work but i have no good paying jobs near where I live.

Meanwhile my boyfriend is currently working from home and gets to sit on his @$$ all day and cops a tude when I ask him NICELY to unload the dishwasher and pick up stuff from the store.

The sandwiches at Caribou Coffee are calorie bombs but i still had one for lunch today.

Even though I got here early I have to sit in class from 7:30 10:00 and I have no idea what the *kitten* I want to write my paper on. 5 pages SINGLE SPACED due in two weeks.

And the woman in the cube next to me also needs to get high-fived in the face with a chair per an earlier suggestion.

Head, meet desk. Bang repeatedly.
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    is sick and tired of listening to DH complain about "his throat hurts, cant breathe going to die blah blah blah" Why are men such weinies when they feel slightly under the weather.

k i'm done
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I was woke up from a perfectly good sleep to deal with this crap today? WTF???
  • JMaeMyers
    JMaeMyers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How could your best friend say that to you!
  • wutamunkee
    Options
    ITs my birthday

I got woken up at 5:30 by screaming and yelling

followed by my boss chewing my *kitten* when i got to work

my mom has forgotten by bday yet again

my bestie told me ill never be sexy

im effn 30!!!!

I have about 100 charts staring at me and I am effn off on here...

- That AIN'T NO BESTIE! Lose her! Sod 'em all.

What she said!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I see one more thread about cats on the first page and I'm going for Chinese out of spite.
  • kippit
    Options
    BUT...................you look stunning and we love ya!!!!
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    I HATE that I've been given an ultimatum!!!!!!! I can't help it I'm addicted to MFP, dammit!!
  • wutamunkee
    Options
    F*** the oil companies. I put $20 in my car...it burped and asked "Where the hell is the rest of it? Don't tell me that's it!!!"
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    The trolls on here from earlier stole my pic and posted it on their effn forum....

:explode:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I hate stupid people today....no wait...that's everyday.

My solution: GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    The trolls on here from earlier stole my pic and posted it on their effn forum....

Gimme a link. They want a war they can have one.

And hey wouldn't it be nice if MFP united and attacked someone else for a change?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I HATE that I've been given an ultimatum!!!!!!! I can't help it I'm addicted to MFP, dammit!!

Eff a buncha that noise!! I wondered if thats what was up. grrrrr

Im mentally preparing myself for the school bus to arrive in 45min. Because when it does - the fighting and chaos will start. I need a freakin vacation. I want to plant my *kitten* in some sand and drink high calorie fruity drinks and not give a rip about anything. I may be able to do this in oh.... 15 years. Since their dad is too irresponsible to take them longer than a day.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options

people really do things like that?! wtf.