Hot Tea - Appetite Reducer?

Options
2»

Replies

• lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Calling all Hot Tea drinkers.

Had anyone else found they tend to eat less when they drink a couple glasses of hot tea through out the day? My co-worker has been AWESOME enough to let me borrow his K-Cup machine so I've started drinking more tea again (Not Sugary...Green...Plain, typically). My appetite seems to have diminished.

I was going to make a thread about tea but i found this thread. I've definitely found the same thing. I've been drinking Ginger Tea Organic/Natural forget the brand, but i can tell you if you want to know. It actually aids digestion which i tend to have trouble with, so lately i've been having it later at night when i have some cravings and it also relaxes me at night and helps me fall asleep instead of watching to stay awake and eat junk food like i used to.
    I love licorice tea as well and sometimes have green tea duriing the morning/day since it gives me energy .
  • SELottie
    SELottie Posts: 6
    Options
    Dr Stuart's Slim Plus tea is REALLY good. I found that it suppressed my appetite & you only need 2 or 3 cups a day to get a hold on it. I drink Twinings Green Tea but I found that it doesn't really do much for the hunger, although it is meant to be good for metabolism.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Tea helps me.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i love tea and it helps me through the day