Lose a PUMPKIN by Halloween Challenge *OPEN Group*

Options

Replies

• ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sorry Im posting this late. I weighed in on Monday and was down 2.2 pounds. Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, heres a mini challenge for the weekend. I challenge you to pick your fav movie and watch it this weekend and in doing so, you must exercise. Jump on your exercise machine, walk in place, do sit ups, whatever it is you want to do, just stay moving through the whole movie. The movie will distract you. I plan to watch "Date Night" one of my favorites of all time and walk on the treadmill the entire time. Good luck everyone.
  • alirae75
    Options
    Hi everyone, heres a mini challenge for the weekend. I challenge you to pick your fav movie and watch it this weekend and in doing so, you must exercise. Jump on your exercise machine, walk in place, do sit ups, whatever it is you want to do, just stay moving through the whole movie. The movie will distract you. I plan to watch "Date Night" one of my favorites of all time and walk on the treadmill the entire time. Good luck everyone.

Great idea! There are so many new movies out I want to see.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options

Great idea! There are so many new movies out I want to see.

They might kick you out of the theater if you go to see a new movie and exercise the whole time. LOL!

Monday Update:
    GFreg - Greg
    SW - 370
    9/26 - 363.3
    10/3 - 360.2
    CW 10/10 - 364.3 I'm hoping my scale is ok, it has stayed at 364.3 for all of last week.
    GW - 355

Hey everybody. I'm sorry if I haven't been very active in the group. I have notice some nice progress from everyone. Keep up the good work!
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Did the weekend challenge. Great idea and was fun. I watched Dirty Dancing and danced a long with them when they were dancing... I'm sure I looked nothing like them, but it was fun. Since last Monday I have lost 3 pounds! So, I have lost 4 since the beginning of the challenge. I think my originial goal was a bit overly ambitious. I am still going to strive for it and will try to get as close as I can. Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • brendakoehler1
    Options
    I want to join -- awesome idea. My goal -- give up the booze -- such an easy thing -- just DON'T do something -- yeah right.
  • alirae75
    Options
    Did the challenge this weekend. Great way to keep moving!

Down 2.4 pounds to 160!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    9/26 172.4

10/3 168.8

10/10 166.8

5.6 lbs lost I have 2.4 to go to lose my 8lbs pumpkin :smile:
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    10/10-211

HALFWAY POINT CHALLENGE: This week to guarentee yourself to lose at least one pound, this weeks challenge is to burn, 3,500 calories total for the week. Thats 500 a day. You can split it up any way you want, do more one day, less the other. This challenge is optional but it is a great way to push yourself and insure that you will lose at least a pound this week. Good luck!
  • salvarado08
    salvarado08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in:

Did well this week. I did do the challenge, but just by luck. I usually workout with movies on - it's a great way to make the time go faster! Going to try and do this week's challenge...fingers crossed!

CW: 186.2

SW: 193
    GW: 183
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in: eek!!!! Lost my way last week but getting back on it!

9/19 SW- 180.8
    9/25- 177.7
    10/3- 176.4
    10/10- 179.0
    GW by Halloween- 169
    What I'm willing to do to lose the weight? - Limit my chocolate/sweets intake
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Fun Halloween costume for party I'm throwing
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- First challenge, but goal is to stick with it!
  • slender_sunshine
    Options
    Argh. My weekend was nuts, but I am down to 152
  • melissa4457
    melissa4457 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Only I could gain weight instead of loosing it. I did do the weekend challenge today, I loved it. i think I might want to do it 2-3 times a week...
  • LynnieSkinny
    Options
    I was out of town this yesterday.... no good news for me today.

SW: 154
    CW: STILL 153
    9 lbs to go

I let myself go this weekend and overindulged big time with little exercise... getting back on track today!!!
  • GFreg
    Options
    10/10-211

HALFWAY POINT CHALLENGE: This week to guarantee yourself to lose at least one pound, this weeks challenge is to burn, 3,500 calories total for the week. That's 500 a day. You can split it up any way you want, do more one day, less the other. This challenge is optional but it is a great way to push yourself and insure that you will lose at least a pound this week. Good luck!

Ok, since I have missed all the other challenges, this one I will do. I will hit my goal!
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! I lost 1.4 this week. =) I'll definitely do the challenge... think I've already burned close to 1000. =)
  • psmd
    Options
    Monday weigh in (yesterday's weight, posting late)--went up this week and back on being more disciplined started yesterday morning and weight today is better but hoping for better next Monday!!!

9/19 SW- 180.8
    9/25- 177.7
    10/3- 176.4
    10/10- 179.0
    GW by Halloween- 169
    What I'm willing to do to lose the weight? - Limit my chocolate/sweets intake
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Fun Halloween costume for party I'm throwing
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- First challenge, but goal is to stick with it!
  • psmd
    Options
    Checking in early b/c I don't have a scale, on vacation, so using this morning's weight at home. Better this week for sure! Hope everyone is doing well!

9/19 SW- 180.8
    9/25- 177.7
    10/3- 176.4
    10/10- 179.0
    10/15- 173.1
    GW by Halloween- 169
    What I'm willing to do to an class="strong">losean> the weight? - Limit my chocolate/sweets intake
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-In: I lost a 2 lb pumpkin this week. I am lost 6 lbs since the beginning of the challenge. My current weight is 212. Getting there slowly but surely! :)
  • GFreg
    Options
    Update: Midway Challenge: Not complete. I burn about 2000 but I was starting to feel a cold coming on over the weekend and I wasn't able to hit 3500 calories burned.

SW - 370
    9/26 - 363.3
    10/3 - 360.2
    10/10 - 364.3
    10/17 - 359.6
    GW - 355