New Year, New Us.....25lb Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• msstillion79
    Options
    Hey everyone hope ur having a great monday

sw 278
    cw 275

Yeah three pounds down alot to go but im ready as of now im cutting out the bread and potatoes i need to to many bad carbs ttyl and keep up the great work everyone:drinker:
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OK - I'm in. Starting weight this morning 275.6
    Goal by Sunday, January 1, 2011 - 250.6!
    Ack! The pressure!!!!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im 334 starting weight and i will have it done by christmas i think if im lucky lol
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello again!!!

Sorry to say I had to cut the challenge off with Silchi24 being the last member, I think that was on page 7. I would encourage any of you that didn't get on the spreadsheet to start your own challenge, I missed out on one and that's what prompted me to start this one.

*****For all of you that are on the current spreadsheet, I'm starting a NEW THREAD..... called "New Year, New Us...Closed Challenge"

I'll post the updated spreadsheet there. I won't be checking this one any more so please make sure to either message me or send your updates in the new thread.

Thanks again!!!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    9/26 weigh in = 203
    That's down 1 lb. from my SW for this challenge. Looks like I might make it -- 24 to go!
    I'm in also. SW : 204 on 9/14/11 (I should be able to count this past weekend's 2 lb loss, right?)

GW by 1/01/12 = 179
  • Bostonorbust
    Options
    Weigh in for the week 150.4
  • Silchi24
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Ok, I've added the last few that have requested it....but I really have to cut it off now, spreadsheet is getting big!!! But I'm glad all of you have joined!! I've updated today's weigh in with what I have so far and I'm just checking in so I should be caught up with everyone that has posted before me.

Great job so far, lots of loss this week!! I gained unfortunately, had a good week but wasn't on track this weekend and now it shows, but I'm back on track today!

9/19/11: 206
    9/26/11: 208 :ohwell:

Anyway, here's the link again, continue to send your weigh in's and I'll update. Also, all the way at the end of the spreadsheet is a running total of weight lost, let me know if there are any corrections. Great job everyone!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As54y9PPe8DkdEh5a2pycjJlZ2w3a3hxN3VUazV3Z1E&hl=en_US

I wasn't able to pull up the link. :ohwell:
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    hey i posted my weigh in here my first last week and this week, but do you want us to private message them to you ?
  • RunningSphynx
    Options
    SW 161 lbs
    CW 158 lbs
    GW 130lbs

Three cheers for us all!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Found it xx Thank you x
  • danniefrankie
    danniefrankie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in aswell.

9763013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • helena98
    Options
    Checking In...

9/19 SW = 194.2
    9/26 = 193.4

Gonna watch my carbs this week and try not to go over 150/day!
  • Heather0611
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Ok, I've added the last few that have requested it....but I really have to cut it off now, spreadsheet is getting big!!! But I'm glad all of you have joined!! I've updated today's weigh in with what I have so far and I'm just checking in so I should be caught up with everyone that has posted before me.

Great job so far, lots of loss this week!! I gained unfortunately, had a good week but wasn't on track this weekend and now it shows, but I'm back on track today!

Anyway, here's the link again, continue to send your weigh in's and I'll update. Also, all the way at the end of the spreadsheet is a running total of weight lost, let me know if there are any corrections. Great job everyone!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As54y9PPe8DkdEh5a2pycjJlZ2w3a3hxN3VUazV3Z1E&hl=en_US

Hi, you have to copy and paste the link into a new web page. Thanks!
  • Heather0611
    Options
    hey i posted my weigh in here my first last week and this week, but do you want us to private message them to you ?
    You can post it in the new thread "New Year..New Us, Closed Challenge" or you can message me, either one is fine :happy:
  • Heather0611
    Options
    Checking In...

9/19 SW = 194.2
    9/26 = 193.4

Gonna watch my carbs this week and try not to go over 150/day!
    Got it, thanks and great job! Be sure to start using the new thread :wink:
  • Silchi24
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Hi, you have to copy and paste the link into a new web page. Thanks!

I am and still not getting nothing. :ohwell:
  • Heather0611
    Options
    Hi Silchi, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the problem is, everyone else seems to be getting in ok. You just need to open a new internet tab and in the URL box paste:

then hit enter and it should open right up, can't edit though.

Hope it works for you, if you have your weigh in for this week I'll take it and update the spreadsheet. Also, please switch over to the new thread "New Year..New Us, Closed Challenge"

I won't be checking this thread anymore. Thanks!
  • tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    checking in late for the week as I was away with a family emergency.

unfortunately, my trip also meant I wasn't able to watch myself. SO... currently at 174 as of Monday (I did weigh in, just didn't update here) right now it shows that I've GAINED (BOO!) but hopefully by next monday that extra will magically disappear.... heh...
  • Heather0611
    Options
    checking in late for the week as I was away with a family emergency.

unfortunately, my trip also meant I wasn't able to watch myself. SO... currently at 174 as of Monday (I did weigh in, just didn't update here) right now it shows that I've GAINED (BOO!) but hopefully by next monday that extra will magically disappear.... heh...

Great job on the 1lb! keep it up, it will come off :wink: Also, you can find the new thread on my profile or under "New Year, New Us...Closed Challenge"
    Thanks!
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Forgot to provide my 9/26 weight...215.8.